Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenian

Fenian

All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it? Empty
PostSubject: All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it?   All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Hey all, I started this thread for people who have crazy variable, random, custom, (whatever you call them) decks that are a toss together of random cards....and work. Decks that are a mash up of single cards you like, with no theme, no plan--they just roll with the flow (and get some Miraculous topdecks). I'll start us of, tell me what you think

Disclaimer: Some of these cards are exclusive to DME, and those who aren't a member may not no them--don't let that discourage you.

Space Mambo
Warrior of Zera
Angel 07
Archangel Zerato
Chaos Pod
Controller of the Dead - Jougen
Cyber Vary
Demon God Marsh King
Drunken Tiger
Emperor Setem
God Fowlking Alector
Gohz,Envoy of the Netherworld
Guiding Hand of Nephthys
Icarus the Holy Swordsman
Izual the Demonic Swordsman
Magical Giga Cyber
Mental Counselor Lily
Miracle Flipper
Mirage Dragon
Phase Dragon
Phoenix God of Nephthys
Plasma Dragon
Plasma Dragon
Plasma Dragon
Rai-Mei
Thunder Cloud
Tyratin
Victoria
Wandering Hero - Freed
Winged Wata

Akashic Record
Anti-Magic Arrows
Crystal Tidal
Devil's Sanctuary
Exchange
Fusion
Living Arrow
Magic Negation Barrier
Magic Sanctuary
Monster Recall
Raise Dead
Sanctuary in the Sky
Sand Mirage
Soul Release
Synchro Cancel

Damage Condenser
Enemy Sighted!
Fairy Winds
Faith in the Draw
Gravity Cancelation
Hierophant's Wand
Illusion Destruction
Illusion of Circle
Konton no Barrier - Chaos Field
Mirror Tablet
Return from the Different Dimension
Reverse Trap
Spirits Fusion
Talisman of Buried Soul
Time Counterflux

Fusion Deck

Savior Cyber Knight
Solar Plasma Dragon
Space Pirate Captain
Twin-Headed Plasma Dragon
Twin-Headed Plasma Dragon
Zuma the Swordsman of Heaven and Hell

Extra Deck

Ancient Fairy Dragon
Ancient Holy Wyvern
Arms Aid
Holy Knight Perseus
Light-End Dragon
Red Daemon's Dragon
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it?   All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:03 pm

Because, unlike most people think, you dont need a meta decks to win. Sometimes un-meta decks are more powerful and work better together. This is seen in my home-country of Suriname where meta only consists of those who have money. They use Chaos Emperor decks, Macro, Dark World etc. Apart from them, everyone uses a deck with thrown together cards.
"Hey, Kuriboh! awesome, in the deck. What is this? Chaos Emperor Dragon? This babe is definitly in deck! OMG, Raiza the Storm Monarch...join the club."

This deck, I need to duel against it in order to form a judgment about it.

~Zerachiel van Mark~
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it?   All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Tell me about it-- Meta has nothing on Miracle Flipper. Me and S-O-F often have duels with whatever cards we have as we never do it professionally. Last card to be a game Breaker: Skull Bishop, a fusion of Tainted Wisdom and Dark Hex Sealed with 2750 attack. Its much more fun and takes much more skill than knowing when to use or not use Solemn Judgement.

You really would have to duel it, but its amazing what I draw with it. Also, the combos are endless, with Space Pirate, DD Return, Mirror Tablet, Tyratin....I could go on, but I rather here from you, the reader.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it?   All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:10 am

Zerachiel van Mark wrote:
Because, unlike most people think, you dont need a meta decks to win. Sometimes un-meta decks are more powerful and work better together. This is seen in my home-country of Suriname where meta only consists of those who have money. They use Chaos Emperor decks, Macro, Dark World etc. Apart from them, everyone uses a deck with thrown together cards.

I'm proof enough that you can win >_>
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it?   All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Yeah Ryu, your Tradgoedia deck should probably be on here...so many things have to happen for it to work, but it seems to get by good. Seriously, I want to see anyone else with some awesome splash deck that laughs at logic. (3x Plasma Dragon: a level 5, 2000 ATK monster that normal summons if you have another Thunder; I only have 1 other Thunder) and thrives on chance.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it?   All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 am

Fenian wrote:
Yeah Ryu, your Tradgoedia deck should probably be on here...so many things have to happen for it to work, but it seems to get by good. Seriously, I want to see anyone else with some awesome splash deck that laughs at logic. (3x Plasma Dragon: a level 5, 2000 ATK monster that normal summons if you have another Thunder; I only have 1 other Thunder) and thrives on chance.

Ironically, it sounds like me with all 3 Cyber Dragons, all 3 Wabokus, AND all 3 Roars drawing back to back continuously. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it?   All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:30 pm

You do ...do some crazy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it?   All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All analysis says this deck shouldn't work....so why does it?
Page 1 of 1