Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode Deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode Deck Empty
PostSubject: Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode Deck   Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode Deck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:59 pm

I know it's not everyone's style here but here's my main deck I am running in RL that's just been really awful lately.

Monsters
Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode x3
The Tricky x3
Assault Beast x3
Junk Synchron x3
Dark Resonator x2
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind x1
Sangan x1
Morphing Jar x1
Cyber Dragon x1
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole x1
Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive x2

Spells
Allure of Darkness x1
Assault Teleport x3
Upstart Goblin x3
Instant Fusion x3
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Heavy Storm x1
Brain Control x1
Mind Control x1
Lightning Vortex x1

Traps
Assault Mode Activate x3
Mirror Force x1
Call of the Haunted x1

Extra Deck
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon x1
Giltia the D. Knight x3
Magical Android x1
Goyo Guardian x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Arcanite Magician x1
Stardust Dragon x3
Red Dragon Archfiend x1
Avenging Knight Parshath x1
Thought Ruler Archfiend x1
Colossal Fighter x1

Side Deck (not really needed but any suggestions will be appreciated)
Swords of Revealing Light x1
Pot of Avarice x2
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Mirror of Oaths x2
Light-Imprisoning Mirror x2
Threatening Roar x2
Mind Crush x2
Twister x2
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode Deck   Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode Deck Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:44 am

Three Stardust / Busters? Seems kind of hefty. Even though I suppose you balance them with Teleport and stuff, but generally when I see these kinds of decks run people can suffice with only two copies.

No Plaguespreader? It can be pretty handy for returning a dead /Buster to the top of your deck, especially if you have the Synchro / Buster Mode combo prepared. Also, have you considered the Armageddon Knight / D-Hero Malicious build? I see that you seem to be going for a lot of 5 + 3 = 8 Synchro hits here. From experience, the 4 + 4 and 2 + 6 versions seem to run a little more efficiently. But, this would depend on if you have the necessary cards, especially a second Allure of Darkness.

If this is a real life deck, you may as well toss a D.D. Crow or two in the sidedeck. Never really know when you're going to need those things in the meta world.

This is quite different from how I see most /Buster decks. Yours seems to be based on draw power and then sending back dead /Buster monsters to the deck. If this is the case, have you ever considered running triple Reckless Greed? You could perhaps benefit better from them as opposed to Upstarts.

It has a pretty good setup though. It just looks like you need a little better build for hand management (three Tricky is quite costly, although I see where you're going with Arcanite down there), or to perhaps refocus the way you Synchro Summon and/or draw cards.
Back to top Go down
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode Deck   Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode Deck Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:25 pm

I've only summoned 2 Stardust/Assault Modes in my duels I am trying to summon all 3. I guess I could part with one.

I can't afford a Plaguespreader xD

Yes this deck is based around the 5+3 Synchro Summons I threw in Summoner Monk and 2 Rose Warriors but it ran too slow and now that Summoner Monk is @ 1 it's pretty much a useless effort.
The 6+2 Synchro Summon (Malicious+Plague or Krebons) has crossed my mind but I dont have 2 Malicious, however I do have an E-teleport and a Stratos.

Yeah the mass Draw is the way to make the deck fast. I have 1 Allure because of the banlist =_=. The Upstarts give me a -3 in the deck and the life point increase doesn't really matter to me as long as I draw the right cards xD

I used to run Reckless Greeds in my Tele-Monarch and it seemed to only work with that deck.

The Tricky is costly but when I have him and an Instant Fusion along with a Tuner I always discard Instant Fusion.

As for the Side Deck I will add 2 D.D. Crows mainly because there are 3 cards that are just like wtf and idk why I added them.

Any more suggestions will be appreciated, you can provide a list too if you want.
Thanks ShadowBlade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode Deck   Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode Deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1