Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God of Obelisk deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenian

Fenian

God of Obelisk deck Empty
PostSubject: God of Obelisk deck   God of Obelisk deck Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:04 pm

A deck I made around the OCG Obelisk and God Beastking Barbatos.

Dandelion
Fleet-Footed Gilasaurus
Fleet-Footed Gilasaurus
Fleet-Footed Gilasaurus
God Beastking Barbatos
God Beastking Barbatos
God Beastking Barbatos
Great God Soldier of Obelisk
Hardened Armed Dragon
Hardened Armed Dragon
Hardened Armed Dragon
Peten the Dark Clown
Peten the Dark Clown
Peten the Dark Clown
Phantom Dragon
Phantom Dragon
Phantom Dragon
Ruklamba the Spirit King
Ruklamba the Spirit King
Soul-Erasing Spirit

Advance Force
Alpha-Wave Emission
Blazes of Demise
Class System
Command Silencer
Cyclone
Hand Obliteration
Sealing Swords of Light
Tempest
The Gold Chest of Sealing
Trade In
Trade In
Trade In

Dead Spirit Zoma
Emissaries of Harmony
Glory Level Talisman
Gravity Cancelation
Illusion of Circle
Metal Reflect Slime
Mirror Barrier
Overwhelm
Proof of Powerlessness
Totem Pole
Call of The Haunted

Last edited by Ryu Kuze on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Raise Dead is banned.)
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: God of Obelisk deck   God of Obelisk deck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:36 am

I'll assume you typo'd Raise Dead and forgot to take it out when you put Call of the Haunted in.

So we're just speed summoning for Barbaros or Obelisk then? All right, so why's there a lack of Inferno Reckless Summon here? Razz Gilsaurus is pretty much begging for you to use it. It could be rather useful if your opponent has something particularly useless on the field, or that they would not benefit from multiple copies / impossible multiple copies. You could even squeeze more use out of it by sidedecking some Marauding Captain antics.

Slightly surprised I don't see Tragoedia in here. Then again, Ryu would probably skewer you.

How about that Spider Eggs thing? Unless they changed it around on...*looks at a picture of the real card*...oh Konami your silly train of thought both perplexes and entertains me greatly. Well, nevermind on that then.

I feel as though you could do better than Hand Obliteration, unless you are specifically wanting to grant both players the possibility of a card cycle. Otherwise, consider good old Magical Mallet.

I don't remember Gravity Cancelation...been too long since I played. Remind me on what that does, if you will.

Looks pretty good overall, Arch. How are the hands?
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: God of Obelisk deck   God of Obelisk deck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:55 pm

So far, I've only lost using this deck against a Eartbound Deck, since they go around Obelisk. Gravity Cancellation switches the position of all monsters and is a card Ive found incredibly useful: Direct Attackers, Bomber Dragon at Barbatos, Mirror Force when I havent used Hardened Arm, etc. Hand Obliteration has saved me more times then I can count, since a lot of times I get dead draws with so many high trib monsters and its useful when my opponent searches out something like Brain Control, etc, its one of my favorite cards. Inferno Reckless I'll try out; it doesnt really matter what monster they have out after pulling a 3 Tribute Barbatos, save some weird custom Ive seen--and I really like Inferno Reckless. On the other hand, my typical summoning is Special Summon Gilasuarus, then use phantom Dragon's effect, then Special Summon hardened arm, have another monster, etc. His effect doesn't really matter since I don't think many of my oppoennts will have monsters that will stop Barbatos or Obelisk. I'm wondering though, if I shouldn't add more Advanced Force since most of my tributed monsters are level 8 and above, and if I should maybe add some other attack prevention, though Swords typically is enough. Thanks for the help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of Obelisk deck   God of Obelisk deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God of Obelisk deck
Page 1 of 1