Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zerachiel's DME deck.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel's DME deck. Empty
PostSubject: Zerachiel's DME deck.   Zerachiel's DME deck. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:03 pm

My deck for DME, tips are welcom.
Also Ryu, dreaming alot while in virtual world? I send like three PM's and circeled around you.

3x Android Psycho Shocker
3x Giant Virus
2x Gravekeeper Spy
2x Clevons
2x Psychic Commander
1x Airknight Parshath
1x Light and Darkness Dragon
3x Mystic Tomato
1x Newdoria

3x Hellfire
3x Wave Motion-Cannon
1x Emergency Teleport
1x Tempest
1x Cyclone
1x Rush Recklessy
2x Allure of Darkness
2x Cursed Mask
2x Black Pendant

3x Nightmare Wheel
1x Holy Barriere - Mirror Force
1x Solemns Judgement
1x Call of the Haunted

3x Stardust Dragon
3x Red Archfiend Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Goyou Guardian

Yes, I mixed the OCG and TGC names. OCG names are really cool but sometimes hard to remember.
now discuss.

This deck works suprisingly good with me. My spellcards and Virus inflict a decent amount of burn, my trapcards have partially the same version to stall my opponent . Allure of Darkness and Airknight each supplies some drawpower. Mystic Tomato, Giant Virus and Emergency teleport allow me to swarm within turns and synchro for some powerfull cards. The usual lenght of a duel is 4 Turns, where I try to find out my opponents strategy and inflict some burn damage. After that, I massive swarm, and depending to the situation synchro for appropiate cards. This is mainly gamebreaking, especially in the times Dark Strike Fighter was still in the deck. Now Red Archfiend Dragon is my major card. Light and Darkness Dragon, one of my favorites here, is an excellent stall card and a decoy.

~Zerachiel van Mark~
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel's DME deck.   Zerachiel's DME deck. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:28 am

Zerachiel van Mark wrote:
My deck for DME, tips are welcome.
Also Ryu, dreaming alot while in virtual world? I send like three PM's and circled around you.

I made a Dragonica section for a reason. (I play it a lot more than watching here.) I do switch from taking a break from a mission, check this place, and go do another mission. (That and I have nothing to do while a mess is being cleaned up and while I find a job)

That and if they didn't get sent to me, I can't read other people's PMs.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel's DME deck.   Zerachiel's DME deck. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:24 am

I somewhat feel as though you could benefit from a Jinzo - Returner or two. Also, your lack of Sangan / Critter makes me sad. If you haven't playtested with it yet, you may want to. I don't think it would hurt you that much, even if you're restricting yourself to a speedy setup. It depends on what kind of decks you encounter, though. At the very least, if you're playing tournaments, Sangan and Morphing Jar could both be sidedeck cards.

The deck overall is pretty nicely made, though.

How well is your hand management? This deck seems like it would have a nice setup. But, at the same instance I fear it would all fall apart if one convenient field bomb like Black Rose / Demise / JD / whatever hit it. Considering the large amount of battle-destruction monsters you have, combined with all the continuous / equip cards, you would seem to want a lot on the field at any given time. But, this can be fixed with one or two defensive additions to the sidedeck I suppose. Nothing major.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel's DME deck.   Zerachiel's DME deck. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Aw actually there is a sangan in it. I knew I forgot a few cards here. I'll try Jinzo - Returner, though I shall have to find room for it.
About the fieldbombers, mostly I'm the one doing that, but no one ever played those cards against me so I cant tell of experience. However it would devasted me when that time comes. Considering those monsters have a 2000+ atk, I wont be able to gather enough resources in a short time notice for another counter assault. Basicly what I do in a duel is playing defensivly and figuring out my opponent strategy before mass swarming and eventually synchroing.

I'll make some adjustments, play-test it and then I'll be back.

Thanks for your advice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel's DME deck.   Zerachiel's DME deck. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Ryu Kuze wrote:
Zerachiel van Mark wrote:
My deck for DME, tips are welcome.
Also Ryu, dreaming alot while in virtual world? I send like three PM's and circled around you.

I made a Dragonica section for a reason. (I play it a lot more than watching here.) I do switch from taking a break from a mission, check this place, and go do another mission. (That and I have nothing to do while a mess is being cleaned up and while I find a job)

That and if they didn't get sent to me, I can't read other people's PMs.
What is a Dragonica section?
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel's DME deck.   Zerachiel's DME deck. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm

I believe he's referring to this thread from the Video Game section: Dragonica Thread
Back to top Go down
Riley Freeman

Riley Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel's DME deck.   Zerachiel's DME deck. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:19 pm

My Zombies like this deck. =P
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel's DME deck.   Zerachiel's DME deck. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:27 pm

I noticed Neutral
One day Megatron,...one day you shall fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel's DME deck.   Zerachiel's DME deck. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zerachiel's DME deck.
Page 1 of 1