Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck Empty
PostSubject: Zerachiel's Zera DME deck   Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Created after an inspiring duel against Riley Freeman

NO It doesnt not involve vampires!

1x Archlord Zerato
3x Zeradias, Herald of Heavens
3x Nova Summoner
3x Airknight Parshath
1x Neo Parshath
3x Honest
1x Sangan
3x Warrior of Zera
1x Marshmallow
1x Zaborg the Thunder Monarch
1x Fallen Angel Desire

3x Sanctuary in the Sky
1x Heavy Storm
1x Akashic Records
1x Reinforcements of the Army
1x Palace of the Gods - Valhala
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Enemy Controller

2x Pitfall to Ha Des
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Magic Cilinder
1x Tidal Wave
1x Holy Barriere - Mirror Force

1x Stardust Dragon
1x Red Archfiend Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
2x Holy Knight Perseus
3x Ancient Holy Wyvern

Sorry for the inproper spelling of the names, but my internet connection is like shit currently and seizes me from loggin on to DME or Wiki. (and all other sites including this one.)

This deck works pretty good actually. I only get hurt with Reckless Greed and sometimes Allure is dead in my hand, but I need the draw-power. Nova summoner brings me other copies of Nova along with Parshat or Honest. When Parshat is on the field, I can easily summon Neo Parshath. Suprisingly that card isnt that hard to summon, I got him out in almost every duel. The synchro version I never got out though. Actually I've not been able to Synchro summon with this deck due to lack of oppertunity. Rebirth Tabled brings me Honest back and a few monsters I need like warrior of Zera. My only pick is that I want to summon Zerato more. But searching level 8 is hard, while Warrior of Zera and Sanctuary are easily searched.

Any constructive tips or comments are welcome.

EDIT:
Deck is now edited. Tuners are out, so the synchros are now just for prang-prang (decoration)
Currently I'm playing with a few ideas.

~Zerachiel van Mark~

Last edited by Zerachiel van Mark on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck   Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Replace 3x Fissure with something actually useful, and Im sure you can do better than 3x Reckless. Theres a draw 2 for discarding a Normal Monster, and a lot of choices if you're on DME. It seems the tuners are counterproductive and fit very awkwardly. Id suggest more Dark fiends if you're running Norelas and Allure.

Yay @ the one Archangel Zerato though. I never run more than one in my decks, it just seems weird.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck   Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Kinda like the boss monster of a deck right? You know, in the Anime everyone has a deck with a gigantic boss monster thats all powerfull and gives the protagonist a hard time.

I'll consider your advice. In just a few moments im loggin on to DME to find a way to make this deck better. Maybe I'll just skip the norleas and allures though and make it a full light deck. Dont know yet.

Thanx for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck   Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Zerato's my guy, its the least I can do. Also, I do love the 'Ace' or 'Boss' monster concept, its just weird to me having 2 Archangel Zerato's or Red Daemons in a deck.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck   Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:58 pm

I agree with Arch. Fissures are boo. You don't need generic destruction, but you'll discover that on your own once you've messed around with the freedom of cards a lot.

Twilight without Light and Darkness Dragon is fail. Nah, I kid. I do enjoy a good LaDD cameo though.

Some suggestions I have are Commoner's Charity, the draw 2 for Normal Monsters that Arch pointed out to you, as well as Command Silencer. I'm sure you'll remember Command Silencer from its several cameos in Battle Zone; it really can be a nifty Quick-Play Spell Card. My favorite moment with Command Silencer was when somebody used Strike Back to give them a Battle Phase during my turn, allowing me to use Command Silencer from my hand. It was quite unexpected from both of us; made the duel much more exciting. Anyway, it also gives you a one-time attack stall and replaces itself with a new card, so that helps your draw engine too.

I have a somewhat odd suggestion. If you're going to run with 3 Reckless Greeds, try out a Mirror Trap. If used at the right time, you could recycle one of those Reckless Greeds and really give yourself the edge. Rather often I'll see Johnny or Shino knock off 3 or all 4 stacks of Reckless Greed thanks to Mirror Trap's recycling. You could even go deeper with a Trap Trip if DME hasn't banned it yet (at 1 everywhere I go by now). You have your draw engine; but, you can make it insanely efficient with a few tweaks. Mirror Trap / Trap Trip can also supply aid for Commoner's Charity and the like.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck   Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:16 pm

Actually I already changed the deck into a full Light deck, focusing on Zera and Parshath.
It's running mediocore though, so I will try out the tips. I didnt know Command Silencer was a DME card. I thought it was a BTZ CaC?.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck   Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:23 pm

Command Silencer is an anime card. Kaiba uses it a couple times in the original series.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck   Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:35 pm

I agree with Blaine, way too much generic destruction; tidal wave pitfall and mirror force are your only traps, you have little to actually support your own monsters. 3 Zeridas is too many, as is Honest in general. I'd also add another Neo Parshath since he's really your only other attack monster and you have 3 Perseus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck   Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zerachiel\'s Zera DME deck
Page 1 of 1