Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random CAC

Go down 
+2
Fenian
Cyber Phoenix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Random CAC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:05 am

Salmon Shark
**** WATER
Fish/Effect
- When this card destroys and opponent's WATER monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard, you can special summon 1 "Salmon Shark" from your deck in face-up attack mode. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, destroy all face-up WATER monsters you control.
Atk/ 1900 Def/ 1300
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:35 am

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
Salmon Shark
**** WATER
Fish/Effect
- When this card destroys and opponent's WATER monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard, you can special summon 1 "Salmon Shark" from your deck in face-up attack mode. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, destroy all face-up WATER monsters you control.
Atk/ 1900 Def/ 1300

There's so much about this card that's realistic and would link with real sharks; this is very well-designed, Cyber. Originally, I thought it was just a different variant of Hydrogeddon. But, it's much more clever than that. Excellent stuff. At least, I would think you made it purposely like this, haha. Sharks are drawn to blood...one Shark destroys another monster of the water to give off the juicy liquid...more Sharks appear. It is feasting time.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:04 pm

ShadowBlade wrote:
Cyber Phoenix wrote:
Salmon Shark
**** WATER
Fish/Effect
Atk/ 1900 Def/ 1300

There's so much about this card that's realistic and would link with real sharks; this is very well-designed, Cyber. Originally, I thought it was just a different variant of Hydrogeddon. But, it's much more clever than that. Excellent stuff. At least, I would think you made it purposely like this, haha. Sharks are drawn to blood...one Shark destroys another monster of the water to give off the juicy liquid...more Sharks appear. It is feasting time.

Well, I'm glad I've managed to make a more balanced card thyan last time! And yeah, I guess this really does fit with the theme of sharks. I think I'm going to keep going with a shark theme because a character I'll be introducing is using a WATER based deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random CAC
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4