Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random CAC

Go down 
+2
Fenian
Cyber Phoenix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

Random CAC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:43 am

I've seen worse, Fenian, than this. So, don't your worry about that. =/ I hope.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
S-o-F

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:48 am

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
1. I don't get why people are so afraid of this guy. It's not like you can get him out with Mother Grizzly or add him back to your hand with Salvage. All he does is bring out the big guns. That's it. Super Ancient Deepsea King Coelacanth negates the effects of the monsters he brings out plus they can't even declare an attack. I'm not seeing a problem here. Moving on.

2. Sea-Serpents like their big powerful creatures.

3. He still needs a field filled with LEVEL 3 OR LOWER monsters, so it can still be a problem unless those are essentially the only cards you're using in the deck.

4. Yep.

5. Now this one I actually agree with. I mean to word it as "While you control 2 or more other WATER monsters", so I'll go and fix that.

6. I want him to be an easy tuner. That's the point of it.

7. Eh, I think he's fine. That would be a cool combo to pull off though. Smile

8. I did read the review. This is just supposed to be a monster version of Monster Reborn. It can easily be stopped.

9. Changing this guy to piercing essentially destroys his original theme of bringing back the dead. I'm fine with how it is. It's probably what Goyo Guardian should've been. The chances of you destroying a high level monster with this guy to get back an equally powerful guy of your own isn't too likely unless you're using some other support cards.

10. I suppose I could change it.

11. I like this card too. Discard Mechanicalchaser or any other level 4 DARK Machine-type monster to negate the battle and then next turn use Black Salvo and tune for a level 7 Synchro. Awesome.

1.Yeah, I thought that he was a 1500 attacker. Although not searchable, and cannot summon multiple coelcanth, I would take out the graveyard effect. If we look at precedors with similar effects (Red Eyes B. Chick, Kaibaman, Ancient Gear Statue), they all summon from the hand only, and Coelcanth is probably better then Red Eyes and Blue eyes. This is mostly in part due to Foolish Burial, but another contributing factor could be that if you summon him with Coelcanth in the grave, you basically just normal summoned a 2800 monster with an amazing effect at no cost of the hand. I would make him hand only

3. Like I said, A Legendary Ocean gets the levels down quite nicely. Not only that, but in RGBT and ANPR we got tons of cards that specifically focus on level 3 and lower water monsters. Diva is an instant 1000 for him, Guilman will give him 900, Starboy gives 1000 aswell, and Sea Archer can be a formidable beatstick that gives a boost and avoid destruction so that it can stay on the field boosting him at the same time. Fishborg special summons himself from the grave, and Water Hazard can give you two summons to start the swarming off, and Divine Protection will protect all of these monsters except Warlord from getting killed to keep his boost up. Having him require level 3 or lowers isnt much of a detriment, and with the more then decent swarm waters can pull up you can have this guy hit 4000+ and stay there. The new level 3 and lower guys can hit the 2000's pretty easily. Having to deal with a 4000 attack monster at the same time is abit much. I think he just needs his increase toned down. 300 would be perfect, since he can still hit high attack levels, just not ridiculously high attack levels.

5. Even still, double attacking can be abit much. Summon him, pull out a Deep Sea Diva and give him United We Stand and your looking at a double attacking 4000 monster, AKA: An OTK. I would remove the double attacking and have him do damage equal to his original attack.

6. I knew that was the point of it, I just didnt think it was very fair. Synchroing is abit of a problem nowadays with how fast it is. Cyber Dragon and Summon Priest got hit in the last banlist/one before due to their easy synchroing. Owl is fine and dandy in an RP setting, but if your looking for a balanced effect I would have to make my judgement based on preceeding cards of similar nature and say he needs an effect change.

7. Imagine you have one in the grave and one on hand. You play Soul Release and remove a couple of your opponent's monsters and 1 of your Beasts. You immediatly get 2 3000 attackers free. You can also Foolish Burial him, bring him back after he's gotten nuked, etc. Baboon was put to 1 because of how easy he was to summon. Now, RFGing is abit different then battle destruction, but considering that he has 400 more attack, acts as a costless creator for beasts, and doesnt require 1000 lifepoints to summon, I think that a single dimensionhole or soul release or other RFG card wouldnt be a bad choice to include. You can basically build a deck around him where you can pull out 3 3000 attackers with a single Dimensionhole. Not too fair of an effect.

8. Divine Wrath comes to mind, but otherwise there arent too many counters. Solemn is down to 1, and not many people are packing Black Horn of Heaven or Bloo-D. If you can think of anymore that I'm missing then post them, but I cant think of too many counters to it.

9. I feel ya on that one, it was just a suggestion. His current effect is really cool
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:38 am

Ryu Kuze wrote:
I've seen worse, Fenian, than this. So, don't your worry about that. =/ I hope.

AS have we all, but that doesn't really improve on the aforementioned cards.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:39 am

I've slightly edited a few of the cards that were complained about. This includes Armored Coelacanth's effect, Bounty Queen's level, Deep Sea Warlord's effect and level, Kappa Soldier's effect, Cyber Owl's level and ATK/DEF, and Hell Beast Guardian's effect.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
I've slightly edited a few of the cards that were complained about. This includes Armored Coelacanth's effect, Bounty Queen's level, Deep Sea Warlord's effect and level, Kappa Soldier's effect, Cyber Owl's level and ATK/DEF, and Hell Beast Guardian's effect.

Just as long as fighting doesn't start.....
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:59 am

Ryu Kuze wrote:
Cyber Phoenix wrote:

Just as long as fighting doesn't start.....

That's what I'm trying to avoid! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:04 am

Cyber Phoenix wrote:

LIES. Just kidding.

Also, do you like my new avatar?
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:06 am

The cake is a lie!

And yeah, the avatar looks good! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:14 am

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
The cake is a lie!

And yeah, the avatar looks good! Smile

Yeah, I had to take it from Photobucket again but this time the picture wouldn't be saved onto my computer so I use a program to save the window as a Paint file and worked it out from there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Ryu Kuze wrote:
Cyber Phoenix wrote:

LIES. Just kidding.

Very evil looking ^ ^
Nou ja, little children are evil.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:08 pm

I wasn't trying to be hostile, I was just alerting the creator to some ways his cards could be abused or overpowered, whether intentional or not. There are many positives about them too. Deactivation console is cool, and Hell Beast Guardian's effect is a nice way to counter Dimensional Prison, though I would change it to "removed from the game by an opponent's card effect" since otherwise you could get some massive easy swarm.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Zerachiel van Mark wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:
Very evil looking ^ ^
Nou ja, little children are evil.

She's no longer human. So yeah, she's evil but at the same time a "good guy" character. Watch Pandora Hearts if you want more information.

Fenian wrote:
I wasn't trying to be hostile, I was just alerting the creator to some ways his cards could be abused or overpowered, whether intentional or not. There are many positives about them too. Deactivation console is cool, and Hell Beast Guardian's effect is a nice way to counter Dimensional Prison, though I would change it to "removed from the game by an opponent's card effect" since otherwise you could get some massive easy swarm.

I won't consider anything hostile until there's swearing involved.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Try this:

Seal of Captivity
[Continuous Spellcard]
Pay 1550 Lifepoints and select 1 Monster on the field and remove it from play. During the standbyphase after X turns (1 Turn for each of the monster's level) destroy this card and special summon the monster back. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect the monster will be special summoned and you can draw 2 cards from you deck.

The wording is wrong I know, so if anyone knows how to fix it...

Edit: Sorry, for the poster under me. I knew I forgot something, it's supposed to have a cost.

Last edited by Zerachiel van Mark on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:49 pm

If used on your monsters, this could be massive RFG for Necrofear and Golden Homoculous which is pretty cool. On the other hand, it can take an opponent's monster, usually a big guy, like say Red Daemon's Dragon, and remove him from play for 8 turns (the duel will have ended by now) and if your opponent wants him back they give you 2 draws. Theres no cost and easy RFG and your opponent can't get rid of it without letting you draw two. Thumbs down.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:00 pm

RANDOM THOUGHT ALERT!

Vapor Silhouette
[Field Spell Card]
During each player's Standby Phase, that player randomly selects 1 card in their hand. If the selected card is a monster, it must be Special Summoned. If it is a Spell / Trap Card, it must be activated. If that card's Summoning conditions are not met, or if the timing of the card's activation is incorrect, it is destroyed and its owner loses 500 Life Points.

I know the wording is probably wrong on it, so any help will be appreciated.

Last edited by Ryu Kuze on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I did not change the wording >_> <_< Just kidding. :P)
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Ryu Kuze wrote:
RANDOM THOUGHT ALERT!

Vapor Silhouette
[Field Spell Card]
During each Standby Phase, the turn player selects 1 card randomly from their hand. The selected card is then forced Summoned or forced activated. If the card cannot be Summoned or misses the timing of activation, the selected card gets sent to the Graveyard and the turn player loses 500 Life Points.

I know the wording is probably wrong on it, so any help will be appreciated.

"During each player's Standby Phase, that player randomly selects 1 card in their hand. If the selected card is a monster, it must be Special Summoned. If it is a Spell / Trap Card, it must be activated. If that card's Summoning conditions are not met, or if the timing of the card's activation is incorrect, it is destroyed and its owner loses 500 Life Points."

Try that wording instead. Pretty good and interesting card overall.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:06 pm

ShadowBlade wrote:
"During each player's Standby Phase, that player randomly selects 1 card in their hand. If the selected card is a monster, it must be Special Summoned. If it is a Spell / Trap Card, it must be activated. If that card's Summoning conditions are not met, or if the timing of the card's activation is incorrect, it is destroyed and its owner loses 500 Life Points."

Try that wording instead. Pretty good and interesting card overall.

That's what I get for being bored half to death in one of my class. Will change the wording.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:18 am

A little something to go with that Field Spell. (maybe)

Vapor Redirection - Paralyze
[Normal Spell Card]
This card can only be activated by the effect of "Vapor Silhouette". Your opponent skips their next 2 turns. You cannot enter your Standby Phase or Battle Phase for the next two turns. All damage done to your opponent greater than 1000 points of damage is reduced to 0, until your third End Phase.
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Ryu Kuze wrote:

[Normal Spell Card]
This card can only be activated by the effect of "Vapor Silhouette". Your opponent skips their next 2 turns. You cannot enter your Standby Phase or Battle Phase for the next two turns. All damage done to your opponent greater than 1000 points of damage is reduced to 0, until your third End Phase.

I like how it can only be activated by Vapor Silhouette, but skipping 2 turns is a pretty hefty cost. Imagine this thing and Spell Reclamation. You could just use it to stall until you amass a field full of monsters, then set it so that you can attack >_<

It might be abit of a stretch, but it is possible. Otherwise I think its great. If it were me though I'd make it 1 turn.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:36 pm

It jumped into my head from nowhere.

Chazz it Up!
[Normal Spellcard]
Remove from play 1 card in your hand. Select 1 Monster on your field and increase it's ATK by 200 for every card on the Field.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 pm

It jumped into my head from nowhere.

Chazz it Up!
[Normal Spellcard]
Remove from play 1 card in your hand. Select 1 Monster on your field and increase it's ATK by 200 for every card on the Field.

Make it continuous and Treasure from the Different Dimension will love it. :p
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:10 pm

S-o-F wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:

[Normal Spell Card]

I like how it can only be activated by Vapor Silhouette, but skipping 2 turns is a pretty hefty cost. Imagine this thing and Spell Reclamation. You could just use it to stall until you amass a field full of monsters, then set it so that you can attack >_<

It might be abit of a stretch, but it is possible. Otherwise I think its great. If it were me though I'd make it 1 turn.

The backbone theme is "Absolute Possession". Something I come up with when I was bored listening to old stuff in my classes. (Not kidding)
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am

This is for a fanfiction:

Salem's Witch Trail
[Continous Spell Card]
Pay half your Life Points; each player trades their decks with each other. (cards in your Hand, Graveyard, Field and Remove from play zone are excluded.) Cards from the deck will be send to current controller of the deck. When this card is destroyed each player takes control of their own deck and this card's owner must send all cards from his/her deck to the opponent's graveyard.

Thanks Mr Blade for the early review, but the card wasnt completely made. I had to log off unexpectly.
I have an idea how the art is suppose to look though >.>

Last edited by Zerachiel van Mark on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:08 pm

This is for a fanfiction:

Salem's Witch Trail
[Continous Spell Card]
Pay half your Life Points; each player trades their decks with each other. (cards in your Hand, Graveyard, Field and Remove from play zone are excluded.

Eh, considering I had Defer trade everything pretty much for a bit of Battle Damage, half your Life Points for the exchange of a Deck is a pretty tame. This isn't too bad. I do wonder what kind of art you have in mind, though.

You might want to add some clause that specifies the switch is only in effect while Salem is on the field, just for clarification purposes. Since deck-switching isn't a real effect, there is no set text for it.

Pretty decent job.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

There might be a seperate thread for this theme, but for now I will post this as a teaser.

Chaos Witch's Hex
DARK/ Level 3
[Hex-Type/ Effect]
During the battle phase, this card's owner can remove from play this card from either player's graveyard to negate the attack of 1 attacking monster and switch it to defense position.
(400/ 1500)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random CAC
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next