Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random CAC

Go down 
+2
Fenian
Cyber Phoenix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

Random CAC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:02 pm

Ryu Kuze wrote:
Cyber Phoenix wrote:
Well, Dark World hasn't been seen too often recently, so I think they'd appreciate this gift! Razz

They already have some support. They don't need more of it >_>
Yes, but still they are rarely played. Nature's gift might be the boost they need to get really up and working. Though I kinda made Nature's Gift in the intention of one per deck.

Quote :
Hmm, interesting card. It seems balanced enough where it would work. I'm not sure what Konami would say though... Either way, you'd have to be pretty darn lucky to draw 2 spells with this card (unless you wanted to get your monsters/traps into the graveyard)!
Not really, but I reckon the card is more balanced now. Besides, for this effect I was inspired by Mr Blade's Aqua deck from Battlezone. The name of the cards in that deck kinda......inspired me to make a "crystal" like effect.

Last edited by Zerachiel van Mark on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:

That's like trying to reason with Konami in saying "Lightsworns don't need anymore support," yet they're still about to do it... :/

Konami =/= logic. Nuff said. :/
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Zerachiel van Mark wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:
Cyber Phoenix wrote:
Well, Dark World hasn't been seen too often recently, so I think they'd appreciate this gift! Razz

Yes, but still they are rarely played. Nature's gift might be the boost they need to get really up and working. Though I kinda made Nature's Gift in the intention of one per deck.

Still the wording is slightly off so if you do fix the wording, change "send" to "discard" and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:05 pm

I will reconsider.
Though maybe I shouldn't cancel out Dark World. Those guys need some more support, so this will be an indirect support for Dark World.

Rise my creatures of darkness....crawl in the world of meta and ripp out the flesh of those who oppose you! Once you were the top, the highest, yet look where you are now! In the darkness of the shoe-box, trapped along with a p***s!
Accept my gift and take your rightfull place as a top tier deck! HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA!

Uh oh, I think ShadowBlade's "Loli in a Box" has caused Zera to go mad! Everybody run for the hills before your destroyed! Oh, and I'd rather have more Dark World support so we could actually see some more variety on the scene again even though I despise the deck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
I will reconsider.
Though maybe I shouldn't cancel out Dark World. Those guys need some more support, so this will be an indirect support for Dark World.

Rise my creatures of darkness....crawl in the world of meta and ripp out the flesh of those who oppose you! Once you were the top, the highest, yet look where you are now! In the darkness of the shoe-box, trapped along with a p***s!
Accept my gift and take your rightfull place as a top tier deck! HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA!

Uh oh, I think ShadowBlade's "Loli in a Box" has caused Zera to go mad! Everybody run for the hills before your destroyed! Oh, and I'd rather have more Dark World support so we could actually see some more variety on the scene again even though I despise the deck. Smile

I can do much worse but I won't...
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:09 pm

No picturel but here we have:

Hexed Solar Panels
[Equip Spellcard]
While equipped to a Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster, increase its ATK by 200 for every level star it has. When this card is send to the graveyard by your opponent's card effect while equipped, inflict the same amount as Effect Damage to your opponent.

fixed. I'm not a fan of adding cost to my Hex cards, because of the philosophy behind them. But even the most mightiest Hexs have a restriction.

Last edited by Zerachiel van Mark on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:41 pm

I guess you mean Hexed with Hex'd, but anyway. This card could see some major burn with Mine tokens: Level 10, so 2000 burn damage+800 more. And with cards like Cyber Dragon or Chimeratech Overdragon, it could do massive damage offensively and burn wise.

Last edited by Fenian on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Hex'd Solar Panels
[Equip Spellcard]
While equipped to a Machine-Type monsster, increase its ATK by 200 for every level star it has. When this card is send to the graveyard while equipped, inflict the same amount as Effect Damage to your opponent.

I have to agree. A level 8 monster is going to get a 1600 attack boost from this card, which to me feels really overpowered since it has no cost. Mage Power and United We Stand arent even going to give that kind of boost without 4 spells/traps or 2-3 monsters. And then if you do manage to kill it, your going to take 1600 damage? Thats waaaay too much burn for a card you can use costlessly.

Imagine this with Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem. Then your looking at a 6400 attacker who does piercing, prevents you from using spells and traps against it, and will do not one, but -two- thousand damage when you do actually manage to kill it. And you dont have to pay a cost to do so. Does that seem balanced? Even without the burn effect, its still pretty rough. I would try giving it an increase x100 for each level star it has.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:28 am

S-o-F wrote:

Hex'd Solar Panels
[Equip Spellcard]
While equipped to a Machine-Type monsster, increase its ATK by 200 for every level star it has. When this card is send to the graveyard while equipped, inflict the same amount as Effect Damage to your opponent.

I have to agree. A level 8 monster is going to get a 1600 attack boost from this card, which to me feels really overpowered since it has no cost. Mage Power and United We Stand arent even going to give that kind of boost without 4 spells/traps or 2-3 monsters. And then if you do manage to kill it, your going to take 1600 damage? Thats waaaay too much burn for a card you can use costlessly.

Imagine this with Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem. Then your looking at a 6400 attacker who does piercing, prevents you from using spells and traps against it, and will do not one, but -two- thousand damage when you do actually manage to kill it. And you dont have to pay a cost to do so. Does that seem balanced? Even without the burn effect, its still pretty rough. I would try giving it an increase x100 for each level star it has.

Screw Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem. Chimeratech Overdragon says HAI.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:23 pm

I can see what you mean. I'll get started on an alternative version of the card while fixing this one.

Solar Panels
[Equip Spellcard]
Equip only to a Machine-Type Monster; increase the equipped monster ATK by 100 points for every other Machine-Type monster(s) on the Field. When this card is send to the graveyard, shuffle it with your deck instead.

Last edited by Zerachiel van Mark on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:51 pm

I can see what you mean. I'll get started on an alternative version of the card while fixing this one.

Solar Panels
[Equip Spellcard]
Equip only to a Machine-Type Monster; increase the equipped monster ATK by 100 points for every Machine-Type monster(s) on the Field not including the equipped Monster. When this card is send to the graveyard, shuffle it with your deck instead.

Fixes in quote.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:27 am

Comment on the card though? (Thanks for the fix)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:49 am

Comment on the card though? (Thanks for the fix)

Not much to say because it's a Machine King type effect and I haven't seen that much of Machine King.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:53 am

Quote :
Not much to say because it's a Machine King type effect and I haven't seen that much of Machine King.
yeah you're right. *sights*
Bemorecreativebemorecreativebemorecreative!

Aha, got it Idea

"Vegetables are an excellent source of iron."
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:13 pm

Ryu Kuze wrote:

Solar Panels
[Equip Spellcard]
Equip only to a Machine-Type Monster; increase the equipped monster ATK by 100 points for every Machine-Type monster(s) on the Field not including the equipped Monster. When this card is send to the graveyard, shuffle it with your deck instead.

Fixes in quote.

Erm...that's not right either, haha. "Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 100 for every other Machine-Type monster on the field" is much better.

Anyway, Zera, the card is pretty decent. It isn't that broken and relies on a large number of monsters. In some ways it may even be too weak, but I suppose it depends on how much swarm the deck for which it's intended has.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Armored Coelacanth
**** WATER
Fish/Effect
- You can tribute this face-up card to special summon 1 "Super Ancient Deepsea King Coelacanth" from your hand.
Atk/ 1600 Def/ 400

Bounty Queen
******** WATER
Sea-Serpent/Effect
- All other Sea-Serpent monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. When a Sea-Serpent monster is sent from the field to the graveyard, draw 1 card.
Atk/ 2700 Def/ 1850

Deep Sea Warlord
****** WATER
Sea-Serpent/Effect
- This card gains 300 ATK for every face-up level 3 or lower WATER monster you control. When this card would be destroyed, you can send 1 WATER monster from your hand to the graveyard to negate its destruction.
Atk/ 2200 Def/ 1600

Depth Hunter
*** WATER
Sea-Serpent/Effect
- While you control another face-up level 3 or lower WATER monster, any monster that battles this card is destroyed without applying damage calculation.
Atk/ 1300 Def/ 500

Kappa Soldier
**** WATER
Sea-Serpent/Effect
- This card can attack your opponent directly while you control another face-up WATER monster other than "Kappa Soldier". While you control 3 or more other face-up WATER monsters, this card can attack twice per turn.
Atk/ 1600 Def/ 200

Cyber Owl
* WIND
Machine/Tuner
- While your opponent has more cards in their hand than you, you can special summon this card from your hand.
Atk/ 800 Def/ 1400

Hell Beast Guardian
******** DARK
Beast/Effect
- There can only be 1 face-up "Hell Beast Guardian" on the field. When a Beast-type monster you control is removed from play, you can special summon this card from your hand or graveyard. Once per turn instead of performing your battle phase you can special summon 1 Beast-type monster from your graveyard whose ATK is lower than the current ATK of this card.
Atk/ 3000 Def/ 1500

Ankh Cat
*** DARK
Beast/Effect
- When this card is succesfully normal summoned, you can tribute it to special summon 1 monster from your graveyard other than “Ankh Cat”.
Atk/ 1000 Def/ 0

Jackal Servant of Anubis
****** DARK
Beast/Synchro/Effect
- 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
- When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard, you can special summon 1 monster from your graveyard whose level is less than or equal to that of the destroyed monster.
Atk/ 2600 Def/ 0

Opportunerty
Normal Spell
- Discard 1 card. Add 1 “Tuner” monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

Deactivation Console
Normal Trap
- Discard 1 Machine-type monster from your hand to negate the attack of a monster and end the battle phase.

Last edited by Cyber Phoenix on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:40 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:05 pm

Quote :
Ankh Cat
*** DARK
Beast/Effect
- Tribute this face-up card to special summon 1 monster from your graveyard other than “Ankh Cat”.
Atk/ 1000 Def/ 0

Did you not read my Rebirth Tablet card of the day? Razz Make this less broken somehow.

Quote :
Cyber Owl
*** WIND
Machine/Tuner
- While your opponent has more cards in their hand than you, you can special summon this card from your hand.
Atk/ 1400 Def/ 1100

This is a rather clever card. I like it, even though it could mean an instant Level 8 Synchro at the right time with Cyber Dragon.

Quote :
Opportunerty
Normal Spell
- Discard 1 card. Add 1 “Tuner” monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

Eh, slightly better than Tuning. At least this has a real cost. It can combo with Cyber Owl in a weird way, which is kind of neat.

Quote :
Hell Beast Guardian
******** DARK
Beast/Effect
- When a Beast-type monster you control is removed from play, you can special summon this card from your hand or graveyard. Once per turn instead of performing your battle phase you can special summon 1 monster with an ATK less than or equal to the current ATK of this card.
Atk/ 3000 Def/ 1500

You make a lot of Special Summon cards... Anyway, your second Special Summon ability doesn't have a location listed. Be sure to fix that. Kind of an interesting alternative to Green Baboon, almost a counter to RFG decks in a way. If they stop your Green Baboon, just bring out Hell Beast? Not too shabby.

Quote :
Deactivation Console
Normal Trap
- Discard 1 Machine-type monster from your hand to negate the attack of a monster and end the battle phase.

Pretty simple; not bad at all.

Quote :
Jackal Servant of Anubis
****** DARK
Beast/Synchro/Effect
- When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard, you can special summon 1 monster from your graveyard whose level is less than or equal to that of the destroyed monster.
Atk/ 2600 Def/ 0

Agh, Special Summons! Haha. I'm not that prone to this because it's only a Level 6 monster, which would easily make it Rescue Cat food. Heck, it could revive Rescue Cat for another instant Synchro. It almost makes the limitation of Rescue Cat pointless. I'd fix this one up a bit maybe, to do something other than Special Summon.

Yes, I reviewed those in a random order. Hurray! I'll stay away from reviewing the Water cards because I don't mess with those decks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Quote :
Ankh Cat
*** DARK
Beast/Effect
- Tribute this face-up card to special summon 1 monster from your graveyard other than “Ankh Cat”.
Atk/ 1000 Def/ 0
I think this card is too easy. If they messed around with Exiled Force, then Konami would surely ban this from official play before it even comes in play ha ha. It would be better if you upped the level to 5, making it harder to summon and a little more balanced.

Quote :
Armored Coelacanth
**** WATER
Fish/Effect
- You can tribute this face-up card to special summon 1 "Super Ancient Deepsea King Coelacanth" from your hand or graveyard.
Atk/ 1600 Def/ 400
Again, you're making this way too easy. Coelacanth is a very powerfull card, able to summon multiple fishes from the grave with devastiting consequentes. I have an old fish-tale to tell about the time in DME when someone used that card against me. It was that big *estimates bigness with hands* and really hard to catch.

BTW, Mr Blade guess what? Coelecanth Special Summons more Monsters!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:55 pm

ShadowBlade wrote:
Erm...that's not right either, haha. "Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 100 for every other Machine-Type monster on the field" is much better.

Anyway, Zera, the card is pretty decent. It isn't that broken and relies on a large number of monsters. In some ways it may even be too weak, but I suppose it depends on how much swarm the deck for which it's intended has.

You know how lazy I am with fixes. >_>

ShadowBlade wrote:
Did you not read my Rebirth Tablet card of the day? Razz Make this less broken somehow.

Still considering stuff about that section....but where to put it. :/
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:05 pm

Meh, I like Ankh Cat the way it is. Maybe I'll change it to "When this card is normal summoned, you can tribute it to special summon 1 monster from your graveyard." Is that any better?

That's why I made Cyber Owl. Use Opportunerty to reduce your hand size while adding Cyber Owl to your hand, then special summon it while you have another guy on the field for a quick synchro. Easy like sunday morning!

Jackal Servant of Anubis is supposed to be an alternate and weaker version of Goyo Guardian. If you can manage to use his effect to get Rescue Cat back, then good for you! It won't particularly help because you're bringing it out during the battle phase. Any monster you synchro summon with the revived Rescue Cat combo is now vulnerable instead of getting an extra attack in.

You see, I like Armored Coelacanth because it makes it easier to bring out the big boy. It's rare that I see Mr. Giant Fish get brought out to the field, so I figured I'd make it easier for people that run the deck. Razz

ShadowBlade, why the hate for special summons? At least I don't use endless combos... :/
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:08 pm

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
ShadowBlade, why the hate for special summons? At least I don't use endless combos... :/

Too many people focus on Special Summons. That's why. :/
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:08 pm

I probably have more normal summon cards, but I guess I just happened to post cards that had to do with special summons.
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:55 pm

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
Armored Coelacanth
**** WATER
Fish/Effect
- You can tribute this face-up card to special summon 1 "Super Ancient Deepsea King Coelacanth" from your hand or graveyard.
Atk/ 1600 Def/ 400

Bounty Queen
******* WATER
Sea-Serpent/Effect
- All other Sea-Serpent monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. When a Sea-Serpent monster is sent from the field to the graveyard, draw 1 card.
Atk/ 2700 Def/ 1850

Deep Sea Warlord
***** WATER
Sea-Serpent/Effect
- This card gains 500 ATK for every face-up level 3 or lower WATER monster you control. When this card would be destroyed, you can send 1 WATER monster from your hand to the graveyard to negate its destruction.
Atk/ 2200 Def/ 1600

Depth Hunter
*** WATER
Sea-Serpent/Effect
- While you control another face-up level 3 or lower WATER monster, any monster that battles this card is destroyed without applying damage calculation.
Atk/ 1300 Def/ 500

Kappa Soldier
**** WATER
Sea-Serpent/Effect
- This card can attack your opponent directly. While you control 2 or more face-up WATER monsters, this card can attack twice per turn.
Atk/ 1600 Def/ 200

Cyber Owl
*** WIND
Machine/Tuner
Atk/ 1400 Def/ 1100

Hell Beast Guardian
******** DARK
Beast/Effect
- When a Beast-type monster you control is removed from play, you can special summon this card from your hand or graveyard. Once per turn instead of performing your battle phase you can special summon 1 Beast-type monster from your graveyard whose ATK is lower than the current ATK of this card.
Atk/ 3000 Def/ 1500

Ankh Cat
*** DARK
Beast/Effect
- When this card is succesfully normal summoned, you can tribute it to special summon 1 monster from your graveyard other than “Ankh Cat”.
Atk/ 1000 Def/ 0

Jackal Servant of Anubis
****** DARK
Beast/Synchro/Effect
Atk/ 2600 Def/ 0

Opportunerty
Normal Spell

Deactivation Console
Normal Trap

From the top now!

1. I think it was stated earlier aswell that Coelcanth is -very- powerful. Being able to summon him from the hand OR grave for an effect tribute is waaay too much. Not to mention that if you pull out more with Coelcanth, you can swarm the field with 3 Coelcanth fairly easily. I would edit this one's effect entirely. Maybe make him allow all fish type monsters to attack, save for attacking directly?

2. An interesting idea, certainly the type of ace sea-serpents need. Its effect is very powerful though, so be careful with it. You know how people these days like to break things D;

3. Hrmmm. Now this guy is interesting. Loving the Prime Material Dragon part of his effect, but the first one is questionable. I ran a sea-serpent deck awhile back when their new stuff in Raging Battle came out, and it was not hard at all to fill the field up with 5 water monsters, no joke. Considering that with Umerika and a field full of waters he's at 4700, I think you need to tone down the decrease. Not to mention that A Legendary Ocean means you can have 1-4 and give him a boost. Thats just my opinion though.

4. Ehhhh, not much of a fan of this one. Considering that Deep Sea Diva can pull it out and that its an easily searched/Salvaged Catastor, I think that its kinda overpowered. A once per turn/attack/level restrictions should fix it up.

5. This one has some problems. He doesnt say that he doesnt count himself for his effect, which means you just need one more water monster and your opponent is looking at an 3200 damage, even more if you power him up with stuff like Mage Power and United We Stand. I'd take away double attacking, make him do damage equal to his original attack. Otherwise he's a very easy OTK engine.

6. Like what you've done with this one. Like Blaine said though, problems could arise with the fact that he's a tuner. I can see some synchro spam with this guy. I think he would be better as a non-tuner.

7. Cool twist on Baboon's effect. The only change I would make is to make the RFG have to occur via your opponents effect. With 3 of this guy in a deck you could pull a Soul Release, or even fusion gate into Oz and pull out 2 or 3 Guardian's, especially since he can summon from the grave. He's not useless either just because your opponent has to RFG the monster. This guy laughs hard at D-Prison and the recently put to 3 D.D. Warrior Lady, aswell as the to 2 Chaos Sorcerer. Great card overall.

8. See Blaine's review of Rebirth Tablet. If anything this one is better. I think if it had a cost it would be alright. Know what would make it really interesting? Make it require that you remove monsters in the grave who's levels equal the monster your summoning exactly to summon it. Still might not be enough, but I think that would be nifty.

9. Zeman gets a friend Very Happy. Blaine said it all with synchro cat, which is really rather unfortunate since his effect is really cool. I would try and change his effect around to support the theme of beasts a little more. Theyre really big on piercing, and somewhat big on modifying attack. Something along those lines would be cool. I see how you were trying to go with a sort of Ghost Knight of Jackal name/effect, so if you want to change it just so that Rescue Cat can't be abused with it and keep a similar effect that would be cool aswell.

10. XD nice name! Maybe deck only though? Wouldn't want BFs getting back their Gale that you finally managed to kill ;_;

11. Machine's needed something like this. Great card
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:40 pm

S-o-F wrote:
From the top now!

1. I think it was stated earlier aswell that Coelacanth is -very- powerful. Being able to summon him from the hand OR grave for an effect tribute is waaay too much. Not to mention that if you pull out more with Coelacanth, you can swarm the field with 3 Coelacanth fairly easily. I would edit this one's effect entirely. Maybe make him allow all fish type monsters to attack, save for attacking directly?

2. An interesting idea, certainly the type of ace sea-serpents need. Its effect is very powerful though, so be careful with it. You know how people these days like to break things D;

3. Hrmmm. Now this guy is interesting. Loving the Prime Material Dragon part of his effect, but the first one is questionable. I ran a sea-serpent deck awhile back when their new stuff in Raging Battle came out, and it was not hard at all to fill the field up with 5 water monsters, no joke. Considering that with Umerika and a field full of waters he's at 4700, I think you need to tone down the decrease. Not to mention that A Legendary Ocean means you can have 1-4 and give him a boost. Thats just my opinion though.

4. Ehhhh, not much of a fan of this one. Considering that Deep Sea Diva can pull it out and that its an easily searched/Salvaged Catastor, I think that its kinda overpowered. A once per turn/attack/level restrictions should fix it up.

5. This one has some problems. He doesnt say that he doesnt count himself for his effect, which means you just need one more water monster and your opponent is looking at an 3200 damage, even more if you power him up with stuff like Mage Power and United We Stand. I'd take away double attacking, make him do damage equal to his original attack. Otherwise he's a very easy OTK engine.

6. Like what you've done with this one. Like Blaine said though, problems could arise with the fact that he's a tuner. I can see some synchro spam with this guy. I think he would be better as a non-tuner.

7. Cool twist on Baboon's effect. The only change I would make is to make the RFG have to occur via your opponents effect. With 3 of this guy in a deck you could pull a Soul Release, or even fusion gate into Oz and pull out 2 or 3 Guardian's, especially since he can summon from the grave. He's not useless either just because your opponent has to RFG the monster. This guy laughs hard at D-Prison and the recently put to 3 D.D. Warrior Lady, aswell as the to 2 Chaos Sorcerer. Great card overall.

8. See Blaine's review of Rebirth Tablet. If anything this one is better. I think if it had a cost it would be alright. Know what would make it really interesting? Make it require that you remove monsters in the grave who's levels equal the monster your summoning exactly to summon it. Still might not be enough, but I think that would be nifty.

9. Zeman gets a friend Very Happy. Blaine said it all with synchro cat, which is really rather unfortunate since his effect is really cool. I would try and change his effect around to support the theme of beasts a little more. Theyre really big on piercing, and somewhat big on modifying attack. Something along those lines would be cool. I see how you were trying to go with a sort of Ghost Knight of Jackal name/effect, so if you want to change it just so that Rescue Cat can't be abused with it and keep a similar effect that would be cool aswell.

10. XD nice name! Maybe deck only though? Wouldn't want BFs getting back their Gale that you finally managed to kill ;_;

11. Machine's needed something like this. Great card

1. I don't get why people are so afraid of this guy. It's not like you can get him out with Mother Grizzly or add him back to your hand with Salvage. All he does is bring out the big guns. That's it. Super Ancient Deepsea King Coelacanth negates the effects of the monsters he brings out plus they can't even declare an attack. I'm not seeing a problem here. Moving on.

2. Sea-Serpents like their big powerful creatures.

3. He still needs a field filled with LEVEL 3 OR LOWER monsters, so it can still be a problem unless those are essentially the only cards you're using in the deck.

4. Yep.

5. Now this one I actually agree with. I mean to word it as "While you control 2 or more other WATER monsters", so I'll go and fix that.

6. I want him to be an easy tuner. That's the point of it.

7. Eh, I think he's fine. That would be a cool combo to pull off though. Smile

8. I did read the review. This is just supposed to be a monster version of Monster Reborn. It can easily be stopped.

9. Changing this guy to piercing essentially destroys his original theme of bringing back the dead. I'm fine with how it is. It's probably what Goyo Guardian should've been. The chances of you destroying a high level monster with this guy to get back an equally powerful guy of your own isn't too likely unless you're using some other support cards.

10. I suppose I could change it.

11. I like this card too. Discard Mechanicalchaser or any other level 4 DARK Machine-type monster to negate the battle and then next turn use Black Salvo and tune for a level 7 Synchro. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:24 am

Where to begin?

Bounty Queen: With A legendary Oceen, standard support for these guys, you get a 1 trib, 3000 ATK monster that stops all sea serpents from being destroyed in battle. Yowzer.

Kappa Soldier: Just begging for an easy OTK to be made with him.

Cyber Owl: Synchros are easy enough without this card. With Cyber Owl, they'd become cheap-as-free summons.

Hell Beast Guardian: Way to overpowered. Soul release, add some tuners and such for your grave, and you will dominae the field at almost no cost.

Ankh Cat: This isn't an easily countered card, for starters, save regular Pitfall and Divine Wrath. Not sure why you would put the 'cannot summon Ankh Cat on' since its effect only works with SS.

Jackal Servant of Anubis: It looks like this guy could get some cool combos with Nightmare Daemons, but then you look at cards like Psychro Boost that Double your opponent's monsters level; he makes for an easy continous revival.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random CAC   Random CAC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random CAC
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next