Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShadowBlade's "Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone CD-i"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

ShadowBlade's "Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone CD-i" Empty
PostSubject: ShadowBlade's "Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone CD-i"   ShadowBlade's "Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone CD-i" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:49 pm

There's an excerpt from one of ShadowBlade's responses on one of his chapters for Battle Zone that I just can't let go to waste, it's just too funny. This is something I never would've expected from ShadowBlade, so I really laughed when I saw it! So hopefully with his permission, I now present to you the Battle Zone CD-i quotation from the discussion on Turn 192:

Quote :
"Mah boi, this writing is what all true fan fics strive for!"

Singer: "I just wonder what Defer's up to."

*Rig flies in on Zelos*

Rig: "Your majesty, Defer and his minions have seized the Otherworld!

Pai: "Hmm...how can we help?"

Rig: "It is written, 'Only Singer can defeat Defer.'"

Singer: "Great, I'll grab my stuff!"

Rig: "There is no time. Your sword is enough!"

Singer: "How about a kiss, for luck?"

Alexis: "You've got to be kidding."

Rig: "Squadala! We are off!"

Singer: "Wow...what are all those heads?"

Rig: "These are the Faces of Evil." *cut to self-portraits of Rudy, Joseph, and Defer* "You must conquer each."

Singer: "I guess I'd better get going."

Rig: "Here is the map. Where do you wish to go?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: ShadowBlade's "Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone CD-i"   ShadowBlade's "Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone CD-i" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Ah yes, I remember this. What a fun, random day that was. I don't mind that you put it up here, since it technically isn't an actual Battle Zone thing. Although, it would be hard for a lot of people here to get it unless they knew what Battle Zone and Zelda CD-i were. Still fun though. Very Happy

On a related note, I've been thinking about putting up my "Yusei and Jack's Christmas Adventure" story from this past winter, just for the heck of it.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: ShadowBlade's "Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone CD-i"   ShadowBlade's "Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone CD-i" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:03 pm

ShadowBlade wrote:
On a related note, I've been thinking about putting up my "Yusei and Jack's Christmas Adventure" story from this past winter, just for the heck of it.

Yeah, go for it! It'll be great.

I think we should collaborate and mix more funny quotations from Zelda CD-i with Battle Zone. I can only imagine the hilarity that could ensue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowBlade's "Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone CD-i"   ShadowBlade's "Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone CD-i" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ShadowBlade's "Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone CD-i"
Page 1 of 1