Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Because this is totally a necessary thread with vital information that 75% of you didn't already know.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone has spanned for 9 seasons and currently boasts 190+ episodes with over 3,000 pages.

It is hard for most to read from the beginning and work up. Also, note that the writing quality in Seasons 1-4 differs greatly from my current writing ability. I have not rewritten the previous seasons in order to preserve the representation of my growth as a writer. Therefore, their sentimental value shall be retained.

Anyway, it's full of unique characters, storylines, and mind-boggling plot twists. Battle Zone currently has over 1,100 CACs.

I do not boast about or advertise the quality of my writing, so if any of my readers on this board have anything to add about what they like about it, feel free to post.

For those that decide to jump in, even if only to read the duels and not the entire storyline, feel free to do so and welcome to the Battle Zone family!
Back to top Go down
Riley Freeman

Riley Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:00 am

Battle Zone is a fanfic definitely worth the read!! study
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:11 am

Riley Freeman wrote:
Battle Zone is a fanfic definitely worth the read!! study

And maybe even someday.....watch??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Quote :
If TV Tokyo makes it, great. But then I will suicide bomb 4KIDS so they wont dubb it.

Ryu, 200 points for me extra cause CIA, FBI and Interpol are now viewing this site because I used the word "suicide bombing".
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:42 pm

Zerachiel van Mark wrote:
If TV Tokyo makes it, great. But then I will suicide bomb 4KIDS so they wont dubb it.

Ryu, 200 points for me extra cause CIA, FBI and Interpol are now viewing this site because I used the word "suicide bombing".

Eh, would they all be that interested if 4Kids got destroyed?

"Sir, 4Kids has just been blown to hell by an unknown teen from Suriname!"

"We should be honoring this man then! He has done a noble serivce for the world."

You probably just gave them ideas now. 4Kids...must...be...eliminated...
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Actually the joke was meant to show the paranoid of americans (no offense) and their police systems. Ya know my little cousin of 4 years old was almost arrested at the American airport because his name is on the list of terrorists? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 pm

No points....
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Quote :

That means they'll be on to my slave trade!

FIRE ZE LASERS!
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Just two more days until the Three Year Anniversary of Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone. I will also be posting the 200th episode on this day.

Feel free to join the party on Thursday!
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:07 pm

I'll bring the beer.
You know, bring the beer, get laid. It's simple math.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:11 pm

I'll bring the beer.

Beer is not welcome at UDF hosted events. The hardest drink we will have is RC. >.> <.<
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:16 pm

ShadowBlade wrote:
I'll bring the beer.

Beer is not welcome at UDF hosted events. The hardest drink we will have is RC. >.> <.<
But dude, beer = laid. Its a karma-chant dude: Save the cheerleader, save the world. Get the beer, get laid with the cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:20 pm

ShadowBlade wrote:
I'll bring the beer.

But dude, beer = laid. Its a karma-chant dude: Save the cheerleader, save the world. Get the beer, get laid with the cheerleader.

I would rather get laid and remember it, as opposed to getting laid, not remembering it, and having a hangover in the morning. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Like totaly good point dude. *highfives*

If not by the means of alcoholic beverages, then lets celebrate with champagne glasses of Cola. And no, not that weak RC/pepsi stuff everyone keeps drinking, because that is just ordinairy and un-classy. We celebrate with Coca Cola, especially imported from Suriname made with the old recipe of Coca Cola.

Cheers *raises glass* drunken
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:38 am

Happy Three Year Anniversary for Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone!

The celebration begins!
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:48 pm

Congrats on such an amazing series ShadowBlade! All my thoughts and such were posted on your thread at Pojo's just like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Zone
Page 1 of 1