Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal) Empty
PostSubject: Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal)   Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:39 pm

This duel is well-played and has great edited music. A little difficult to understand if you do not know much Japanese. But, it is still fun to watch. This duel is two parts long. Part 2's feature picture contains a small spoiler, so I will try to space them out.

If you want to avoid the spoiler in Part 2, scroll only to the top of the image, instead of the Life Point display. Then, click it to play and scroll like normal.
Message from Ryu: Do not open the spoiler until you finished watching Part 1 of the duel.

Part 1

Spoiler:
Part 2

Last edited by Ryu Kuze on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding spoiler command to hide the second part of the duel.)
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal)   Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:57 pm

Nice find ShadowBlade! Those videos remind me of Ckaikd0021's videos! I'm glad that the guy one. You know...the guy.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal)   Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Changing location. Hold on with Replies.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal)   Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:29 pm

That was a sick duel. Only in Japan you get full-on explosive duels lol maybe I should go there.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal)   Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 pm

Link wrote:
That was a sick duel. Only in Japan you get full-on explosive duels lol maybe I should go there.

I know a few people that are planning on going there...

Maybe, I'll consider going myself.
Back to top Go down
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal)   Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:36 pm

Well you're probably closer to Japan than I am lol send postcards! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal)   Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Link wrote:
Well you're probably closer to Japan than I am lol send postcards! Very Happy

We both live in the US. >_> <_< And yes, that thread I posted in the Random Topic Center was for you.
Back to top Go down
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal)   Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:43 pm

tongue I thought you said you lived in Europe or something, ah well.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal)   Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:50 pm

Link wrote:
tongue I thought you said you lived in Europe or something, ah well.

Technically...you live closer...
Back to top Go down
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal)   Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Yeah guess you're right, CA is close.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal)   Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:19 pm

I'm going to modify your post, ShadowBlade, so that the second part doesn't show.

There, and I left a warning that to do not open the spoiler for the second part of the duel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal)   Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder VS Blue-Eyes VS Yubel / Neos Wiseman (Three-way Japanese Battle Royal)
Page 1 of 1