Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions Empty
PostSubject: Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions   Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:19 am

Stay within the bound of the rules. Introduce yourself here.

My name is Ryu Kuze, 20, male, heavy MMORPGer, trying to create my own game (but failing because of classes and me swearing that I have to fix 60 errors at one time) My latest plan is this forum. Also, I play Yu-gi-oh. (Not a big surprise since I've done the review of Duel Monsters Expert) Recent BYOND games that I've played are Bleach: Las Noches and Duel Monsters Expert. Recent MMORPGs is Dragonica. And that pretty much sums it up.

Last edited by Ryu Kuze on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions   Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Really, nobody else besides Ryu has done this? Okay, I'll guess I'll go next.

My name (on the site) is Cyber Phoenix, and I'm a 17-year-old male. I absolutely love reading manga (One Piece in particular if you haven't noticed already) and books as well as other things associated with that category. I also like watching shows such as LOST that really make you think or movies along those lines. I'm not the best at drawing, but I still find it fun to do doodles or other such sketches. I'd say I'm a decent writer, but not the best out there. Writing really is a hobby of mine which is why you'll often see me making CAC cards for Yu-Gi-Oh! or writing fan fics or something along those lines. This is one of many contributing factors for me wanting to become a Hish School English teacher. Anyways, that's a basic summary of my little world, so hopefully we can all maintain good friendships!
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions   Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:46 am

Leave it to me to start the hype.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the name is Van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

My favorite drink is coca cola - shaken, not stirred - my favorite food is Barra.
My hobbies are drawing, writing, drinking cola and listening to music.

Music:
-Metal: Symphony Death Metal
Arch Enemy
Axemanta
Thread Signal
Epica

-Gothic Metal
Serenia
Night Wish
Trails of Tears

-Japanese Pop
any YGO title song.
Rahxephon theme song: Hemisphere.

-Hindu
Pehle Nazar
Dar de Disco
Sing is King

-Random songs
Within Temptation
Seal - Kiss of a Rose

My favorite movies are:
-Vampire Hunter D
-Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
-The Dark Knight
-Watch men
-Terminator Salvation

Thats it for now.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions   Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:03 pm

Another exciting find!

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, I'm just ferocious, I want ya heart, I want ya children. (Not me, thats Mike Tyson)

I'm 18, a big mutha, and enjoy Irish Folk music and whiskey. I respond to the aliases Ghost, Kodiak, and love the old Nickelodeon. I'm originally from New Jersey, but, hey, New jersey's terrible so now I live...somewhere else. I love Scrubs, ATHF, any Batman and Avatar. Never played an MMO but I'm amazing at Oblivion (hopefully there are other players) and SSBB. I'm multi talented and really lazy. Also, I'm working on a game with S-O-F duelist but due to our current situation (being really busy) we haven't been able to do a whole lot of programming, though the design is relatively impressive.
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

PostSubject: Re: Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions   Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:05 pm

Name....Streudal

Aliasez....Streudal, Illness, Durkin, Colin Stacy

Just your average above-average funny person who people take one look at and say "What drugs is that kid taking and where can I get some?" All the fun of a person who's high without the illegalness. I have problems with the MAN and authority in general. My hobbies include making fun of Arch for being FAT, playing YGO, Brawl, Bleach, working on my FF, calling Arch FAT, and doing things that make absolutely no sense with friends. Suffer from extreme paranoia, and......I dunno what else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions   Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since people are asking "Who are you?" questions
Page 1 of 1