Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Empty
PostSubject: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Hello to all who are interested in One Piece! This thread can be used for discussing Eiichiro Oda's wonderful masterpiece! Anything should be accepted whether it be discussion of the latest chapter to talk of your favorite characters. So enjoy, and be warned as this thread may contain spoilers. Anybody wishing to discuss spoilers for recent chapters should state at the beginning of your post: ***SPOILER ALERT***

or use
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ryu Kuze on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Found something new for this section.)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:32 pm

You can post Youtube links onto a thread so people can watch. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:42 pm

Nice, sounds good. Ooh, I think I have just the one! Here's trailer for the new upcoming One Piece movie!

Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Hold on, here's one for those who like Binks' Sake! Smile

Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:00 am

For anyone interested, here are the spoilers for Chapter 554. Please take note that the spoilers I post are not of my own source, so credit for finding them goes to Arlong Park which got it from someone named Nja from a Naruto site I believe. ANyways, here you go:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:21 am

Well, the new chapter is out, so go take a look if you haven't already.

I'm actually somewhat disappointed with this chapter due to it'ss length. I mean, 15 pages? And half of them were spreads, so it's not as though we got everything we could for this chapter. Oda must be busy if he can't do a full chapter with better quality. Also, I don't think the title really fit this chapter at all. It's called "Chapter 554: Admiral Akainu", and yet he only appears on like one of the pages which just show him destroy and iceburg. The only upside to this chapter was the confirmation that Marco was a Mythical Zoan, the phoenix. Also, Oz Jr. is actually Oars the III, apparently meaning that Oz's official romanized name is "Oars", unless his name got tweaked further down the line.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:26 am

One Piece is 554 chapters long? I have some work to do in Battle Zone. Razz Nah, I kid...maybe. Mostly.

Anyway, I couldn't stand the dub anime, but I was told the subbed one is much better. Frankly, I have yet to judge for myself. I don't read much manga, so I haven't experienced the One Piece manga for myself either.

Somewhat interesting that a One Piece movie is coming out. I'm being more than optimistic when I say I hope it doesn't flop. Most of the time, though, these producers and directors just can't replicate the anime no matter how hard they try. Or, if they even care about that; we can mostly tell they're just trying to squeeze more cash out of it usually.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:17 am

This is actually the 10th movie that One Piece is trying to pull off. And to make sure it doesn't flop, they actually got Eiichiro Oda himself to write and direct for it! So I'm hoping it'll be better than the previous 9 movies. :p

And I would recommend reading this series rather than watching it. The manga is just much more appealing to me except for those epic moments that you need to see animated. For instance:

But yeah, take a look into it if you have the time. This is perhaps my most favorite series of anything aside from LOST and The Simpsons.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:50 pm

Here are the first four theme songs dubbed by FUNimation. Personally, I think they did a wonderful job, especially with the third one, Hikari E.

Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
For anyone interested, here are the spoilers for Chapter 554. Please take note that the spoilers I post are not of my own source, so credit for finding them goes to Arlong Park which got it from someone named Nja from a Naruto site I believe. ANyways, here you go:

Spoiler:

I win. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Huzzah! I was hoping we'd get spoiler tags! Now I can put up the next spoiler without having to worry! Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zbx

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Can't wait for the new chapter to come out. It's going to be full of epicness. Though I'm more interested in the powers of Doflamingo. I hope to god he doesn't use strings to control people. It would be lame if he did.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:53 am

Yeah, this was a decent chapter. Sad yet amazing at the same time. I really want to know what Doflamingo's powers are so we can figure out what he's been doing this whole time!
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Spoilers for Chapter 556 are out. Here's my own version:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:52 pm

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=715497&page=7

If you want to go to the Pojo one, Cyber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"   Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eiichiro Oda's "One Piece"
Page 1 of 1