Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ally in a Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Ally in a Box Empty
PostSubject: Ally in a Box   Ally in a Box Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 pm

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE FOR ALLY IN A BOX!

Schoolyard bullies stealing your lunch money? Street gang violence leaving you with enormous hospital bills? Telemarketers calling to waste your time? Door-to-door religious groups trying to preach the good word?

Then you need...Ally in a Box! The latest, newest, bestest thing ever! Ally in a Box!

Make those bad guys go away with just one flick of the top! No lunch money, hospitals, phones, or doorbells involved! Ally in a Box makes all your problems go away! And it can be yours today for only $9.95! Just $9.95! That saves you over a hundred dollars of lunch money and thousands of dollars worth of hospital bills every year!

One flick of the top, and the problem is gone! The UDF's patented Ally in a Box! Order yours today!

Ally in a Box AllyinaBox

BUT WAIT!!!11!11!one!!! THERE'S MORE!

CALL RIGHT NOW, AND WE'LL THROW IN LOLI IN A BOX FOR NO EXTRA COST!

Just pay separate shipping and processing!

Ally in a Box LoliinaBox

Your opponents won't know what hit them when you use Loli in a Box! The drop-dead cute, chibi Loli is certain to ward off intruders, debt collectors, repo men, the IRS, and more!

You get it all! Ally in a Box, and Loli in a Box! All for just $9.95!

BUT WAIT! I'm not done yet! Call RIGHT NOW, and we'll DOUBLE your offer! That's TWO Allies in a Box, and TWO Lolis in a Box, all for just $9.95!!!

Ally in a Box! Call now!

To order your Ally in a Box and gifted Loli in a Box, call 1-800-UDF-2020. That's 1-800-UDF-2020. Supplies are limited, so call now!
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Ally in a Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally in a Box   Ally in a Box Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Although there's probably one thing "Loli in a Box" can't ward off. Eww....

Anyways, interesting cards/combo. It seems as though "Loli in a Box" would be a dead draw if you didn't have "Ally in a Box" at the time. Oh, and I was expecting Ally of Justice support when I saw the title. What a mislead...
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

Ally in a Box Empty
PostSubject: Wait whut? "Loli" in a box...? Oh my go-   Ally in a Box Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:39 pm

"Ally in a Box" I definitly approve of. Though I should recommend a level limit, because a player can just swoop a high level high attack monster from their hand. Also I appreciate the card art. Dashing, just dashing.

"Loli in a box" I have mixed feelings about this. First of all is his name, I do know you can't speak a word Negre (a language in my home country Suriname created by the then slaves); Loli in Negre means p***s.
Now, "P***s in a Box" is really a card that makes me shiffer.

Effect isnt that great either - ignoring the name now - since it dependable of "Ally in a Box" and therefore most times just a dead draw. Also, you might not even want to use it, dependable of the monster summoned by "Ally in a Box".
Plus point of this card is its art. It gets a 10 stars out of 10 just because it does not consist of a p***s in a box.

If this thread is a parody of Konami and their "promo" cards, then well done. Konami often releases cards that are either overly broken or overly unusable. Good work Mr Blade.

~Zerachiel van Mark~

EDIT: yeah it seems like Ryu hasnt programmed a block or something. But with all seriousness, we are all adults over here, (okay I know we arent) but that word is a name for a part of a man's anatomy. It's not used as a swear word or something. Nonetheless I'll wont take changes and edit it a little bit.
There, I think its enough.

Last edited by Zerachiel van Mark on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Ally in a Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally in a Box   Ally in a Box Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Wow, even that caught me off guard! What an unusual tidbit Zera. We may want to edit its definition before RyuKuze finds out. It might be one of those things that breaks the rules he set.

Yeah, I know we're all essentially adults here, but we don't want to go breaking his rules and end up getting kicked off for a silly mistake. :/
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Ally in a Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally in a Box   Ally in a Box Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Apparently there's not many here familiar with anime-related jokes, otherwise you would immediately get the joke as soon as you read the word "Loli" and saw the picture of a drop-dead cute girl.

I think I'll delete this later since nobody gets it, haha. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Ally in a Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally in a Box   Ally in a Box Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Oh Shadowblade, you and your silliness! Messing around with peoples' heads through your jokes and such. And yeah, I know about Lolicon/Lolita/whatever you want to call it from anime, that's why I made that statement earlier about something she wouldn't be able to ward off. Ahem, but let's keep on track.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

Ally in a Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally in a Box   Ally in a Box Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:08 pm

ShadowBlade wrote:
Apparently there's not many here familiar with anime-related jokes, otherwise you would immediately get the joke as soon as you read the word "Loli" and saw the picture of a drop-dead cute girl.

I think I'll delete this later since nobody gets it, haha. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
Nah dont delete this, its just too funny.

Also, Loli for lolita? Im sorry but the name how it is presented currently kinda freaked me out.
I do like the gothic lolita style though. :]
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Ally in a Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally in a Box   Ally in a Box Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Zerachiel van Mark wrote:
Im sorry but the name how it is presented currently kinda freaked me out.

If you were to go by your definition, you'd end up with something like this (don't worry, it's nothing bad, just funny): **** in a Box
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

Ally in a Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally in a Box   Ally in a Box Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Oh my......... well that is a suprise. But now I caught d**kinaboxafobia, the fear of seeing you-know-what in a box.

Last edited by Zerachiel van Mark on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

Ally in a Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally in a Box   Ally in a Box Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:35 pm

EDIT: yeah it seems like Ryu hasnt programmed a block or something. But with all seriousness, we are all adults over here, (okay I know we arent) but that word is a name for a part of a man's anatomy. It's not used as a swear word or something. Nonetheless I'll wont take changes and edit it a little bit.
There, I think its enough.

I can block certain words. Just hand me a list of them via PM. (That and I've been lazy to do some of it and I had "gay" said a few times in my rant.)
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

Ally in a Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally in a Box   Ally in a Box Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:39 pm

We dont have so many people over here yet, so I dont think its needed now. More publicity I suggest? Maybe Mr Blade can give out free cards to who ever registers into this site during this week.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

Ally in a Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally in a Box   Ally in a Box Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:39 pm

We dont have so many people over here yet, so I dont think its needed now. More publicity I suggest? Maybe Mr Blade can give out free cards to who ever registers into this site during this week.

Hence, why I was lazy. (I already know how to do it, just didn't figure to have some words blocked yet.)
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ally in a Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally in a Box   Ally in a Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ally in a Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives :: Yu-gi-oh Section :: Yu-gi-oh Created Cards-
Jump to: