Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009) Empty
PostSubject: Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009)   Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Feel free to ask questions about this list, or comment ON HERE. DON'T SIGN UP ON MY SITE! It's just there for record purposes.

I am now hosting this on UDFHQ.

The above features a list of cards I have accepted from other creators / authors to add into the Recon universe. I am mainly keeping this to update everybody on what cards I'm using. It will be updated periodically as I take more. If you see some of your cards added, it does not necessarily mean I have reviewed / gotten to all the other cards.

Cards are listed by just name for easy reference, then below they are listed by their effects. I will edit cards at my discretion, but feel free to make suggestions as always. After all, they ARE your original creations!

Thanks to everybody in advance who is submitting cards for the Recon Universe. Let us bring dueling back to dueling!

Last edited by ShadowBlade on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riley Freeman

Riley Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009)   Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:12 am

Awesome!! I am intrigued to see how, when and who gets to use the cards chosen, haha.

And if there is room for a one-shot guest appearance from any of my characters, you are more than welcome to ask!

Cool
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009)   Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:35 pm

You know, I just had a thought. Not for the next one that you are going to run (the one that we chatted about over messenger) but the one after that.

Mind if I chat to you about an idea?
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009)   Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:28 pm

All right, now that Recon (Xero Freeze) is finally started, it's about time I update this. You can find all the data on my UDFHQ record-keeping site. It's not really a forum to discuss anything, so don't sign up.

Riley Freeman wrote:
Awesome!! I am intrigued to see how, when and who gets to use the cards chosen, haha.

And if there is room for a one-shot guest appearance from any of my characters, you are more than welcome to ask!

Cool

I'm hoping to sneak a couple more of yours in somewhere. I just have to find the right character for them. Very Happy I think you'll like where the first three end up.

As for character cameos, I don't think it would really be possible unless you ignored that my stories probably take place far into the future compared to yours. Razz
Back to top Go down
Riley Freeman

Riley Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009)   Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:52 am

cool site, and shoot, I bet a 70 year old Chris or Troy could still kick ass at dueling. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009)   Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contributed Cards Added to the Recon Universe (Updated 10-3-2009)
Page 1 of 1