Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hexed cards.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

Hexed cards. Empty
PostSubject: Hexed cards.   Hexed cards. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:21 pm

A deck of cards I'm working on for a fanfiction.

I'm planning on converting it to DME if possible, so check and critize them out.

Inferno Seal of Pyro Hex
[Field Spellcard]
During the Standbyphase, inflict 100 points of damage to the Turn-Player for every Monster's Level stars he/she controls on his/her Field. When this card is send to the graveyard by a card effect, select 1 continouos spellcard with "Hex" in its card name and add it to your Hand. (You cannot choose "Inferno Seal of Pyro Hex")
Hexed cards. 269838

(Art: Look at my Avatar. Only with a few more cryptic symbols on it.)

Aquatic Seal of Wave Hex
[Field Spellcard]
During the Standby-Phase the Turn-Player can select 1 Monster on his/her side of the Field. By skipping the Mainphase of that Turn, the Monster can attack your opponent directly. If you do so, then other monsters cannot attack during that Turn.When this card is send to the graveyard by a card effect, select 1 continouos spellcard with "Hex" in its card name and add it to your Hand. (You cannot choose Aquatic Seal of Wave Hex)
Hexed cards. 269838

(Art: Look at my Avatar. Only with a few more cryptic symbols and no Fire. Instead its blue to represent water.)

Chaos Hex Black-Stallion
DARK/ Level 2
[Rock-Type/ Effect]
When this card is special summoned, select 1 Level 6 or lower "Chaos Hex" Monster from your Deck and add it to your hand. If this card is normal - or flip summoned, immediately send it to the graveyard and draw 1 Card.
(200 /1400)

(A statue of a horse but unfinished. Its roughly shaped and half of the horse is still embed to a huge rock. The horse has something that looks like a saddle.)

Chaos Hex Moon Knight
DARK/ Level 5
[Rock-Type/ Effect]
When this card is succesfully tribute summoned, increase this card's ATK and DEF by 100 points x every Level stars on your side of the field except this card.
(1800 /1800)

(An unfinished statue of a knight. The bottem side of the knight is still part of a huge stone. The upper side is also roughly shaped and has several blunt spikes sticking out. The helmet is shaped after a bull. On the back it seems like something broke out of the armor of the Knight)

Chaos Hex Rider of the Blood Moon
DARK/ Level 7
[Rock-Type/ Fusion/ Effect]
"Chaos Hex Black-Stallion" + "Chaos Hex Moon Knight"
This card can only be Fusion summoned by removing the above Fusion-Material Monsters from play. (You do not use Polymirazaton).
Once per Turn send 1 Continouos Spellcard containing "Seal of Hex" from your Field to the Graveyard to inflict 200 points of damage x every Level Stars on the field to your Opponent. If this card is destroyed by Battle, Special Summon the Fusion Material Monsters from your Removed From Field zone to the Field.

(Also an unfinished statue resembling a Centaur. The legs and body is that of a horse, but instead of a head there is a upper body of the Knight. It has several spikes on the back of the horse part and three blunt spikes on the shoulders.
Also, it has four arms in addition to the four legs, with each hand holding a saber.)

My excuses for the grammar. Also, this list will be updated.

-Zerachiel van Mark-

Last edited by Zerachiel van Mark on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Hexed cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexed cards.   Hexed cards. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:27 pm

Hmm, interesting. Did you mean to put "Inferno" for "Enferno Seal of Pyro Hex"? Oh, and you may want to change that last part of it's card text so it says you can add 1 continuous spell with "Hex" in its name to your hand. Technically, you have no card that has "Seal of Hex" in its name unless you rearrange some of the words. And on that note, I think it should only be able to get back one of those cards that isn't Seal of Pyro Hex because that'd just be repetitive and pointless to destroy it. :p
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

Hexed cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexed cards.   Hexed cards. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Ah yes, you're right Mr Phoenix. The mistakes will be edited and yes, there should indeed be a part in the continuous spellcards that state you cant add a card of the same name to your hand. I didnt think of it t'll now because in a fanfic one is tempted only to use 1 copy of a card.

Thank you for your comment.

aiaiaiaiaiaiai big mistake, non of them are continouos spellcards. I'll fix them immediately.
~Zerachiel van Mark~
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

Hexed cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexed cards.   Hexed cards. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Hexed cards. 269838u
Storm Seal of Air Hex
[Field Spellcard]
During your Standby-Phase you can select 1 Monster on your Field. During the Battle Phase that Monster can Attack your Opponent directly. Other Monsters you control cannot attack during this Turn. When this card is removed from the field, add 1 "Hex" Field spellcard from your deck to your Hand. (You cannot choose "Storm Seal of Air Hex")

Hexed cards. 269838
Luminous Seal of Light Hex
[Field Spellcard]
Decrease the ATK of all "Chaos Hex" Monsters on the field by 100 points x their level. As long as this card is face up on the field "Chaos Hex" Monsters are not send to the graveyard, but shuffled in your Deck instead. When this card is send to the graveyard, add 1 "Hex" Field spellcard from your deck to your Hand. (You cannot choose "Luminous Seal of Light Hex")

Hexed cards. 269838
Night Seal of Dark Hex
[Field Spellcard]
Increase the ATK of "Chaos Hex" Monsters on your Field by 100 points x their Level, and decrease their DEF to 0. When this card is removed from the Field, add 1 "Hex" Field spellcard from your deck to your Hand. (You cannot choose "Night Seal of Dark Hex")
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

Hexed cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexed cards.   Hexed cards. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Hexed cards. 269838o
Hexed cards. 269838
Hexed cards. 269838
Hexed cards. 269838w

Can someone maybe help me with the wording?

Last edited by Zerachiel van Mark on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

Hexed cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexed cards.   Hexed cards. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Zerachiel van Mark wrote:
Can someone maybe help me with the wording?

Of which one?
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

Hexed cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexed cards.   Hexed cards. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:40 am

Quote :
Of which one?
I think its clear of all of them the grammar sucks.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

Hexed cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexed cards.   Hexed cards. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:58 am

Zerachiel van Mark wrote:
Quote :
Of which one?
I think its clear of all of them the grammar sucks.

I'll get to it. Eventually...
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hexed cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexed cards.   Hexed cards. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hexed cards.
Page 1 of 1