Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Structure Deck 18 Discussion (Machiners Command)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Structure Deck 18 Discussion (Machiners Command) Empty
PostSubject: Structure Deck 18 Discussion (Machiners Command)   Structure Deck 18 Discussion (Machiners Command) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:48 pm

I've been rather excited for this structure deck, since I've been a fan of Union Monsters since the original X, Y, Z cards. The main villain in my first ever fan fiction featured them, even though I hadn't known at the time Kaiba would also be using them.

I'm looking forward to some Union support after all this time; this trend of 5Ds sets bringing back lost concepts is rather intriguing to me. Considering some of the Ritual support we received in Overdrive, I can't wait to see what the Union support will be in this deck and possible Powerforce.

What does everything think of this deck thus far? Any speculations on what some of the new cards may be?

By the way, if I remember I'll try to update lists for deck spoilers when the information gets out.
Back to top Go down

Structure Deck 18 Discussion (Machiners Command)
Page 1 of 1