Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion over Monarchs I

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

Discussion over Monarchs I Empty
PostSubject: Discussion over Monarchs I   Discussion over Monarchs I Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Since of the new ban list, I figured might as well add a thread for Monarch discussion. Discuss meta/anti-meta strategies here. Other than that, NO FLAMING.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Discussion over Monarchs I   Discussion over Monarchs I Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Well, the banlist may be off their hair, but now they're facing competitor decks like Skil-DAD, LS, BW and many more. Those decks are faster paced and more agile than the average Monarch deck so I have little hope for them outside tech use.

Here in Suriname its also not that great of an option to use them. Too many rough decks who easily play around the Monarchs and not to mention the few rich kids buying all their cards online and building top tier decks.

They are good decks though. I remember the times where people were complaining how everyone started using versions of Monarch deck and Perfect Circle. But I bet those very same people now wished that time comes again...

Nonetheless, I can only say one thing about the Monarchs..."We will rise again!"
Back to top Go down
Riley Freeman

Riley Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Discussion over Monarchs I   Discussion over Monarchs I Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:46 pm

I do hope Monarchs make a return. Probably the best version to run might be Macro-Monarchs, but thats just my opinion. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Discussion over Monarchs I   Discussion over Monarchs I Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Riley Freeman wrote:
I do hope Monarchs make a return. Probably the best version to run might be Macro-Monarchs, but thats just my opinion. What a Face

It'll meet Stall Advantage again. >_> <_<
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Discussion over Monarchs I   Discussion over Monarchs I Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Ryu Kuze wrote:
Riley Freeman wrote:

It'll meet Stall Advantage again. >_> <_<

I keeeel you!
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Discussion over Monarchs I   Discussion over Monarchs I Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Riley Freeman wrote:
I dunno about Macro Cosmos, but dear god I love using D.D. monsters along with Monarchs. I feel there might be some ancient connection between the two themes originating from the times when Micheal Jackson performed his first show for King Ramses II before being interupted by Moses playing Solemn Judgement after being defeated by Adam Corn.

What where we talking about again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion over Monarchs I   Discussion over Monarchs I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion over Monarchs I
Page 1 of 1