Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First of Many Frustrations

Go down 
+4
ShadowBlade
Zerachiel van Mark
Cyber Phoenix
Ryu Kuze
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

The First of Many Frustrations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:11 pm

Yeah, 'cause those are the words I say to the girls I know. :/
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Frustration:
I just got from a computer expert. My memory stick could'nt open the last few weeks so I went to him to check it out. He discovered no more than 54 viruses on my stick.

He saved some of my files and completely rebooted my stick, so everything is fine then. Well, except for all the computers I put my stick in then.

Lesson to everyone of you: Watch out where you put your stick in. Never put your stick in a hole you dont trust else your stick might catch something. And always use protection.
Back to top Go down
Magicbullet

Magicbullet

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:11 pm

Zerachiel van Mark wrote:
Frustration:
I just got from a computer expert. My memory stick could'nt open the last few weeks so I went to him to check it out. He discovered no more than 54 viruses on my stick.

He saved some of my files and completely rebooted my stick, so everything is fine then. Well, except for all the computers I put my stick in then.

Lesson to everyone of you: Watch out where you put your stick in. Never put your stick in a hole you dont trust else your stick might catch something. And always use protection.

At least 54 is less than 55. or 56. or 57.
Back to top Go down
x-slayer-999

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Hey Tom. I finally joined your Emporium.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:41 pm

Surgery Frustration:

After my surgery, I found out that I wouldn't be able to do the things I intended on doing during my recovery. I'm not allowed to actually sit down, so I have to lay down on my side or stomach, which leads to me feeling incredible back pains later in the day. The computer I use to type my fan fiction chapters requires me to actually sit in front of it, so that's out of the picture. I'm using my mini little net book computer just to type this! I really can't wait to heal...
Back to top Go down
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Considering the above post was a while back I assume Cyber Phoenix made a full recovery?

Anywho, new Fustration:

My girlfriend and I are having problems, she says we don't communicate like we used to when we first got together, lately I have been working a lot and trying to go back to school. I can see where she's coming from but I see her over 3, 4 times a week and whenever we are together all we do is talk and laugh and act like any couple would :/ yet she still says we don't communicate...women are a tough species to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First of Many Frustrations
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives-
Jump to: