Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First of Many Frustrations

Go down 
+4
ShadowBlade
Zerachiel van Mark
Cyber Phoenix
Ryu Kuze
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:34 pm

New subject: I asked a girl out.

Someone I havent met yet, but know from online. Though I shouldn't worry of any pedos or such since I know shes genuine. She has yet to respond, but I am already kinda nervous. Havent dated over a year so.

Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:48 pm

Zerachiel van Mark wrote:

Someone I havent met yet, but know from online. Though I shouldn't worry of any pedos or such since I know shes genuine. She has yet to respond, but I am already kinda nervous. Havent dated over a year so.

Wish me luck.

Awesome! Good luck dude! I hope it works out for you! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:50 pm

Wish me luck.

As long as she's not from Sarasota, Florida.

Ah...good times. Wait, no they weren't. They were terrible, terrible times and they made me angry...!

Anyway, I hope that works out for you. Internet relationships can be rough, but trust me; they do have the chance to succeed if you treat it like a real relationship. Most people don't trust online dating because of "what they've heard;" however, few people actually take the time to realize its potential.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:23 pm

Well this one I know is genuine......because she has a very very large family and almost every year of school I sat in the same class with a different family member each time. Sometimes its like: "Is that your cousin?"
"Yes."
"But she aint black"
"My uncle marrried a javanese girl and she is the daughter of the sister of that girl."
"but then why do you share the same sur name?"
"You see, my................"

Haha, but my aspiring date has yet to reply.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:25 pm

Aww, sorry to hear that. I tried my hand at asking a girl out over the internet... I haven't gotten a response in three weeks. :/
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:27 pm

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
Aww, sorry to hear that. I tried my hand at asking a girl out over the internet... I haven't gotten a response in three weeks. :/

I say don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:57 pm

A man can hope, though. Well, a teen can hope. :p
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:52 pm

She said yes!
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:17 pm

YES!!! Congrats! At least you've had better luck than me! What're going to do for a date?
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:52 pm

She likes rock...I like metal...so I was thinking an outdoor rock fest held this month.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:02 pm

Awesome! Well, have fun then and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Seriously, why do I even bother if I know I'm going to get rejected again and again and again? When do I get my moment? Sigh...
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Dont worry dude, you'll find someone. Just dont give up.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Dont worry dude, you'll find someone. Just dont give up.

Yeah, that's what I've been told every other time. But when will it actually come true? Thanks for the support though. :/
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:06 am

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
Seriously, why do I even bother if I know I'm going to get rejected again and again and again? When do I get my moment? Sigh...

I'll never get mine. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:29 am

Ryu Kuze wrote:

That depends. Are you trying hard enough?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:

That depends. Are you trying hard enough?

Sometimes. But I've stopped caring after people backstabbed me.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:25 am

Frustration: Was interested to duel someone that was interested in summoning Big Saturn, but all I got was Brionac and Gouyou in the face. (with Zombiecarrier assisting)
Back to top Go down
Magicbullet

Magicbullet

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Question How do I get an avatar?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Magicbullet wrote:
Question How do I get an avatar?

Click profile.

After that, find:
Information | Preferences | Signature | Avatar | Friends and foes | Topic is being watched

Click on Avatar and either upload it from a site or from your computer.

Any more questions, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Magicbullet

Magicbullet

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:52 pm

all right, thx
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Wow, I never seemed to notice that things go down the page more than the first two links. I need to work my scroll buttons. This was a find.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Magicbullet wrote:
all right, thx

No problem. Also, you can have a signature on here, but you have to check the box each time you post to display it.

Fenian wrote:
Wow, I never seemed to notice that things go down the page more than the first two links. I need to work my scroll buttons. This was a find.

Also, I added an archive section to keep all the old stuff in.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:53 pm

I like to call this next part "Rebuilding". You see, I rebuild my friendships with the girls around me and then slowly fail one after another until I'm at the rebuilding stage again. But in all seriousness, I think I'm just overly pessimistic. :/
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
I like to call this next part "Rebuilding". You see, I rebuild my friendships with the girls around me and then slowly fail one after another until I'm at the rebuilding stage again. But in all seriousness, I think I'm just overly pessimistic. :/

Or say the wrong things. One of the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many Frustrations   The First of Many Frustrations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First of Many Frustrations
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives-
Jump to: