Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods Empty
PostSubject: Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods   Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:25 pm

After ban list

Dark Familiar
Dark Familiar
Dark God of World Creation
Earthbound God Aslla Piscu
Earthbound God Ccapac Apu
Earthbound God Ccarayhua
Earthbound God Chacu Challhua
Earthbound God Cusillu
Earthbound God Uru
Earthbound God Wiraqocha Rasca
Killer Tomato
Killer Tomato
Killer Tomato
Knight of the End
Knight of the End

Allure of Darkness
Allure of Darkness
Archanis Revival Platform - Circle of Thirst
Tempest
Terraforming
Terraforming

Cry of the Living Dead
Dark Dimension Release
Dark Dimension Release
Dark Dimension Release
Holy Barrier - Mirror Force
Metal Reflect Slime
Metal Reflect Slime
Metal Reflect Slime
Sacrifice of Honor
Sacrifice of Honor
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
Tidal Wave

Any questions about what Customs I've used, I'll post in this thread to explain.

Last edited by Ryu Kuze on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods   Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Just trying it out again. And the new banlist is bipolar: 1 solemn, 3 fissure?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods   Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Aye, it is.

The new banlist is screwing with everyone's deck. (minus mine)
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods   Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Well, I only used 1 Solemn Max even in my counter fairy deck, though Ive transitioned mor to quickplay beatdown so whatever. Crush Card and Raise Dead only affected my character deck, since DME has Sacrifice of Revival, Deja Vu, etc. I wish they had killed Honest or JD. And what does Pitfall to Ha Des at 2 actually do? make it happen slightly less frequently? People always draw their best stuff against me.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods   Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Fenian wrote:
Well, I only used 1 Solemn Max even in my counter fairy deck, though Ive transitioned mor to quickplay beatdown so whatever. Crush Card and Raise Dead only affected my character deck, since DME has Sacrifice of Revival, Deja Vu, etc. I wish they had killed Honest or JD. And what does Pitfall to Ha Des at 2 actually do? make it happen slightly less frequently? People always draw their best stuff against me.

I really don't know what to say to be honest....Just don't get screwed repatedly? Also, I've cleaned up the place and put up a few more threads/forums.
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods   Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:41 pm

With 3 Reflect Slime Fissure of Hell would be a good choice. Infact, I thought you used to use that in here? Great with switching out Rasca for others, or nuking the field with Aslla and Ccharuya. I know you dont like the idea too, but I'm telling you HAD fecks stuff up with EBGs. Other possible choices would be Revival of the Immortals when it comes out. Hey, they might not be able to do battle damage, but Uru stealing a monster, Ccapac Apu and Chacu Challhua doing burn, and Aslla Piscu and Ccharuya nuking are still possible options.

On another note, Cusillu raeps something fierce with the retarded EBG ruling. Just drive him into a stronger monster until your opponent is below 2800 and finish them. Not like it leaves you open or anything after attacking him. I mean, they cant attack, so really your left taking minimal damage and keeping a wall on the field while they get halved.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods   Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:48 pm

S-o-F wrote:
With 3 Reflect Slime Fissure of Hell would be a good choice. Infact, I thought you used to use that in here? Great with switching out Rasca for others, or nuking the field with Aslla and Ccharuya. I know you dont like the idea too, but I'm telling you HAD fecks stuff up with EBGs. Other possible choices would be Revival of the Immortals when it comes out. Hey, they might not be able to do battle damage, but Uru stealing a monster, Ccapac Apu and Chacu Challhua doing burn, and Aslla Piscu and Ccharuya nuking are still possible options.

On another note, Cusillu raeps something fierce with the retarded EBG ruling. Just drive him into a stronger monster until your opponent is below 2800 and finish them. Not like it leaves you open or anything after attacking him. I mean, they cant attack, so really your left taking minimal damage and keeping a wall on the field while they get halved.

Tried both of them, ironically...Fissure of Hell was good at some point but it became useless to me when I was using Tragoedia...since it felt like to me that there wasn't anything synergy with it....

HAD, I would try but this is mainly a Dark Swarm deck-type....so it wouldn't fit.

I did use Fissure of Hell at one time...but it became sour when more and more EBGs pop out.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods   Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:41 am

Updated due to DME ban list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods   Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twin Dueling - Immortal Gods
Page 1 of 1