Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List

Go down 
+2
Link
Cyber Phoenix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:02 am

I guess having Fissure, D.D. Warrior Lady, Breaker and D-Draw was Konami's way of saying "Here, go nuts"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:29 am

Link wrote:
I guess having Fissure, D.D. Warrior Lady, Breaker and D-Draw was Konami's way of saying "Here, go nuts"

Chaos Control, anyone?

And yes, I might plan on using Chaos Sorceror in the future if he does go back to 3. Just a heads-up warning since I'm a Chaos Sorceror user. (I will always be one)
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Breaker going to 3 starts dooming effectively any Continuous card strategy. Of course, I don't expect that everybody will abuse this and start running Breaker at 3. But, it is possible. So, I'm slightly annoyed there.

DDWL at 3 makes little to no sense to me. Maybe they don't think it affects too much. I don't see her too often anymore; but, oh well. I still like Warrior Lady of the Wasteland better. >.> <.<

Raiza at 3 is lame. We don't need Monarch reigns again. They had more than two years in the limelight. They don't need to be back in it this early.

Destiny Draw at 3...no comment.

Demise at 1 somewhat perplexes me as well. I haven't been paying attention to the meta lately; but, the last time I remember Demise being in a top deck was a loooong time ago. Can someone fill in the blank here for me?

Good riddance for Rescue Cat, Dark Strike Fighter, Cold Wave, and Crush Card Virus going where they are. I should not have to add much more to this. I'm sure discussion on these three cards has been overkilled enough as it is. Although, admittedly, I never personally encountered Cold Wave that often. But, the other three, ugh.

One for One makes me sad, but I agree with it in the longrun. With it at 3, my friend Shino continually gets Savior Star Dragon out on his second turn. It does get slightly ridiculous after a while.

Solemn Judgment at one? Really? This is an interesting turn of events. I am slightly annoyed with decks that run Solemn and Bribe at 3, so we'll see how this goes.

It's about time Chaos Sorcerer crawled back in here. I never had much problem with it anyway (Ryu knows about my old Chaos deck tongue ). Good to see it back at 2, at least.

I'll miss Monster Reborn, but at least we get Call back. I don't know. I have mixed emotions about that one.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:06 pm

ShadowBlade wrote:
Breaker going to 3 starts dooming effectively any Continuous card strategy. Of course, I don't expect that everybody will abuse this and start running Breaker at 3.

My Geartown deck would like to talk to you. :p

Why does everybody dislike Monster Reborn returning to the ban list? Quite frankly I'm happy to see it going! I'm tired of people bringing back my Gadjiltron Dragon to use on me. :/
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
ShadowBlade wrote:
Breaker going to 3 starts dooming effectively any Continuous card strategy. Of course, I don't expect that everybody will abuse this and start running Breaker at 3.

My Geartown deck would like to talk to you. :p

Why does everybody dislike Monster Reborn returning to the ban list? Quite frankly I'm happy to see it going! I'm tired of people bringing back my Gadjiltron Dragon to use on me. :/

I'm happy Call of the Haunted is coming back since a lot of people on Duel Monsters Expert in tourneys now are using Anti-Special Summons.....(Yes, I use Deck Destruction Virus and Eradicator Epidemic Virus when I can)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:55 pm

ShadowBlade wrote:
Raiza at 3 is lame. We don't need Monarch reigns again. They had more than two years in the limelight. They don't need to be back in it this early.

Destiny Draw at 3...no comment.

Solemn Judgment at one? Really? This is an interesting turn of events. I am slightly annoyed with decks that run Solemn and Bribe at 3, so we'll see how this goes.

It's about time Chaos Sorcerer crawled back in here. I never had much problem with it anyway (Ryu knows about my old Chaos deck tongue ). Good to see it back at 2, at least.

Monarch reign = rebirth of Stall Advantage.

Destiny Draw: Perfect Circle Monarch anyone?

Solemn Judgment at 1? They couldn't stop my spamming when it was at 3.

Now all we need is Magician of Faith and Tsukyomi and all is right with the world. (pats Chaos Sorceror deck)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:13 am

A couple more weeks and this thread will be locked. DME's list has been updated though.
Back to top Go down
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:38 pm

Everyone is more saddened about losing Crush Card than they are losing Monster Reborn but I guess it's common since Monster Reborn will be back someday.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Link wrote:
Everyone is more saddened about losing Crush Card than they are losing Monster Reborn but I guess it's common since Monster Reborn will be back someday.

I'm not. I'm happy that Call is back since people love to run Anti-Special Summon against me. Also, I did mention that DME has changed to the new list so all decks have to be modified in the game.
Back to top Go down
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Yeah I know DME has updated, all I have to do is just delete Synchro Cat and just take out Raise Dead from the rest of my decks.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:44 pm

Link wrote:
Yeah I know DME has updated, all I have to do is just delete Synchro Cat and just take out Raise Dead from the rest of my decks.

I had to delete my Virus Buster deck because of CCV being banned, but it wasn't a big loss for me since I was trying to come up with a strategy to bypass the cost.
Back to top Go down
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:47 pm

Ah well my best wishes go out to CCV and Monster Reborn's family Laughing
They will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Link wrote:
Ah well my best wishes go out to CCV and Monster Reborn's family Laughing
They will be missed.

Not really. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Ryu Kuze wrote:
I just love the fact that whenever a new list comes along, I'm not affected by it at all.
Seeing that I live in Suriname, same goes for me. (Only five cards are banned around here, namely the five godcards: Saint Dragon - God of Osiris, God Soldier of Stone, Winged Dragon of Rah, Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning and Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End. Yes, I had to write the names full because they are epic)

Quote :
Ah well my best wishes go out to CCV and Monster Reborn's family
They will be missed.
Huahhaha, but with them out of the way, their family can now rise! Ressurect mighty Giant Germ! Bwhahahah!
Seriously, why doesnt anyone play them?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:11 am

Zerachiel van Mark wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:
I just love the fact that whenever a new list comes along, I'm not affected by it at all.
Seeing that I live in Suriname, same goes for me. (Only five cards are banned around here, namely the five godcards: Saint Dragon - God of Osiris, God Soldier of Stone, Winged Dragon of Rah, Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning and Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End. Yes, I had to write the names full because they are epic)

Black Luster Solider - Envoy of the Beginning and Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End aren't god cards.

Quote :
They will be missed.
Huahhaha, but with them out of the way, their family can now rise! Ressurect mighty Giant Germ! Bwhahahah!

(points to Sky Scourges) Yeah, they're in use all right.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Ryu Kuze wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:

Black Luster Solider - Envoy of the Beginning and Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End aren't god cards.
*clamps on Ryu's shirt* The-They....beg *spurts blood* di-differ....

Quote :

Quote :
They will be missed.

Aside from Sky Scourges decks! They will be used in ALL decks huahahah!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Ryu Kuze wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:

*clamps on Ryu's shirt* The-They....beg *spurts blood* di-differ....

I've faced them plenty of times. >_> I know what power they have, and I won using my opponent's "power" with them.

Quote :
Quote :
They will be missed.

Aside from Sky Scourges decks! They will be used in ALL decks huahahah!

And Dark decks, etc.

Btw, I did find the more accurate rumored list that was on Pojo. It was interesting but at the same time I didn't see JD get limited or Honest being semi-limited. Oh well :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List   Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Sept. 1st, 2009 Ban List
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2