Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite video game minigame?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Favorite video game minigame? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite video game minigame?   Favorite video game minigame? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:19 pm

What's your favorite minigame from a video game?

Mine has to be Blitz Ball from Final Fantasy X. I really despised it when I had to play it in the storyline. However, when I came back to it later and actually had time to learn the techniques and everything, it quickly rose to becoming my favorite mini game. I kept track of league scores and everything, haha. If there was a multiplayer for that, I probably would have given it a shot. It's a shame that it didn't seem to catch on for a return in future FF games.

If only because my friends and I still yell "Spluuush" and "KABOOM" at each other, I have to say a close second is the Battleship-esque game from Wind Waker. Although, maybe I liked that much more because of the purposely unenthusiastic commentary by the host. Still a pretty interesting game though.
Back to top Go down
Riley Freeman

Riley Freeman

Favorite video game minigame? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game minigame?   Favorite video game minigame? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:06 pm

I love sports. So the first time I played FFX, I was so hyped when you had to play the first round match in the game. Even tho the team is low level when it came to Blitz Ball, I kept the score 1-1, before eventually losing.

So yeah, Blitz Ball is my favorite mini-game in FF. The only thing I never got is how the players held their breath for so long. Lmao.
Back to top Go down

Favorite video game minigame?
Page 1 of 1