Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GIGANTECH FIST!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S-o-F

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Point of this deck? Defend until I summon Gigantech, then punch them in the face till theyre out of lifepoints. If they've got traps and quick plays? Snowfall Sword and Trapart take care of them. Monster destruction? Buster Mode, Miracle's Afterglow, and Battle Zone. Stalling? Meteor Crush. No damage? Arms Aid. Trying to pull off a Bomber Dragon, or an assault of mini-monsters? Proof of Powerlessness. Need one more attack to end it? Assault Armor. It doesnt cover all the grounds, but I find that people have an incredibly hard time dealing with a Gigantech thats being protected, and given variouse equips that turn him into the ultimate beatstick. I don't really know what this deck is lacking, and I would rather not change it around too much, but I'll take suggestions. But DO NOT recommend that I put in Gouyou over Gaia, or BRD over Urbellum. Do not tell me to take out all of my defense monsters and put in a bunch of warrior beatsticks either. Do not tell me to take out Gigantech Fighter/Buster. Those three things will never happen.

Millennium Shield
Tune Warrior
Tune Warrior
Tune Warrior
Armor Breaker
Dead Guardna
Dead Guardna
Double Protector
Double Protector
Evil Shinobi
Fencer of the United Landstars
Gigantech Fighter/Buster
Junk Collector
Middle Shield Guardna
Royal Knight of the Frozen World
Scandalous Samurai
Shield Knight
Shield Warrior
Shield Warrior
Sword of Soul
Trapart
Turret Warrior
Undefeated General Freed

Assault Armor
Blood Note
Bronze Knight
Chaos Shield
Hand Severing
Mental Tuning Wave
Meteor Strike
Reinforcement
Restriction Release Wave
Shield Wall
Steadfast Guard
Synchro Hero
Synchro Hero
Tempest
The Warrior Returning Alive
Zansetsuken

Astral Barrier
Battle Zone
Buster Mode
Miracle's Afterglow
Polarization Prism
Proof of Powerlessness
Sand Tornado
Shadow Guardman
Soul Shield

Extra Deck
Arms Aid
Arms Aid
Arms Aid
Gigantech Fighter
Gigantech Fighter
Gigantech Fighter
Knight of the Earth - Gaia Knight
X-Saber Urbellum
X-Saber Urbellum
X-Saber Urbellum
X-Saber Wayne
X-Saber Wayne
X-Saber Wayne
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Try Rivalry of Warlords since you stated that you run Warrior-type monsters.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
S-o-F

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Ive been considering Rivalry of Warlords for awhile now, but I dunno if its a good idea or not. Most decks I duel stick to a single subtype. I think I might give it a test run though
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 pm

You do know that you can have an avatar on here........(and I don't want to abuse my powers so you can have one on here)
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Yeah, Ive yet to take care of that. Ill get to it eventually though.

On topic-related matters though, Rivalry would probably make a better side-deck card. Maybe if people start getting really varied Ill main deck it though. It certainly would beat the hell out of Shawn and Buster's deck
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:39 pm

S-o-F wrote:
Yeah, Ive yet to take care of that. Ill get to it eventually though.

On topic-related matters though, Rivalry would probably make a better side-deck card. Maybe if people start getting really varied Ill main deck it though. It certainly would beat the hell out of Shawn and Buster's deck

What's the Attribute ratio?
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 pm

15 earth, 6 dark, 2 light, 1 water, 1 wind. Gosei Match (I think thats its name...) Wouldnt be a very hot choice either
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:15 pm

S-o-F wrote:
15 earth, 6 dark, 2 light, 1 water, 1 wind. Gosei Match (I think thats its name...) Wouldnt be a very hot choice either

I didn't mention that.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:22 pm

Remember that duel we had a while back, like, months, when I said you need to vary it up with piercing, effect damage, and such? And you said no way? Brahaha.

Now, having seen this deck in action many a time, I have only one suggestion: Find a way to deal with restricted Special Summoning. Areachangel Christia, Vanity's ruler, Jougen the Spiritualist, or Space Pirate Captain who has used his effect and has selected any of these monsters will be a problem which you are not readily prepared for. If you don't have Gigantech Fighter out, or hes destroyed and cannot use his effect, you need at least one alternative that isnt have Freed and Synchro Hero and Snowfall Sword on hand.

Polarization Prism is epic tech, as is Restriction Release Wave
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Fenian wrote:
Remember that duel we had a while back, like, months, when I said you need to vary it up with piercing, effect damage, and such? And you said no way? Brahaha.

Now, having seen this deck in action many a time, I have only one suggestion: Find a way to deal with restricted Special Summoning. Areachangel Christia, Vanity's ruler, Jougen the Spiritualist, or Space Pirate Captain who has used his effect and has selected any of these monsters will be a problem which you are not readily prepared for. If you don't have Gigantech Fighter out, or hes destroyed and cannot use his effect, you need at least one alternative that isnt have Freed and Synchro Hero and Snowfall Sword on hand.

Polarization Prism is epic tech, as is Restriction Release Wave

Bolded: It wasnt necessary at the time. I added the other stuff when I needed it.

Thats why I added Polarization Prism, especially since it works with Astral Barrier. That and easy destruction are the only things that are going to kill off special summoning negators. Jowgens fine since its low stats balance it out, but Im not a doucher whos gonna run Fissure and Smashing Ground just to kill off special summoning negators.
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Alright, Ive found a problem.

I recently added 10 new cards to this deck, and they've all been working out pretty well. Except with RotA at 1 (**** you lightlords) and 6 tuners, odds of drawing one after my first 6 cards are about 1 in 7. Not very good odds compared to my previouse statistics, which were 1 in 5. I do have Freed, but hes abit more difficult to use since he requires a tribute, and has to survive a turn (we all know how hard that is these days with all this easy destruction running around :\)

So yeah, suggestions on what I should take out, and then add in in order to get my tuners on hand or onto the field?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Warrior's Pride
[Trap Card ]
Special Summon a Warrior-type monster destroyed as a result of battle this turn. During this turn, the Warrior-type monster cannot be destroyed.

Spirit Force
[Trap Card ]
Activate only during Battle Damage Calculation during your opponent's turn. Battle Damage to you from that battle is reduced to 0. Afterwards, add 1 Warrior-Type Tuner monster with 1500 DEF or less from your Graveyard to your hand.

Martyr's Flag
[Trap Card ]
This card can only be activated during the Battle Phase on your opponent's turn. Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field or send 1 card in your hand to the Graveyard to activate. Double the attack power of all Warrior-type monsters on your side of the field until the End Phase of the activated turn.

Lightning Saber
[Equipment Magic Card ]
This card can only be equipped to a Warrior-type Monster. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 300. The equipped monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. Reduce the ATK of the equipped monster by Half for the Second Attack.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Using Evil Shinobi without decking either Scrap-Iron, Defense Draw, Spirit Force, or Totem Pole is boo.

Also, why no love for Warrior Lady of the Wasteland? Sad What'd she ever do to you people that you never use her?

Definitely throw in a Spirit Force somewhere here. You could probably afford that and perhaps one Defense Draw in place of Soul Shield and/or Astral Barrier. Astral Barrier is decent and symbolic and all, but without Spirit Barrier in here you run the risk of it eventually being a dead draw.

If you run one more Equip Spell, toss in an Arms Hole. Also, if you find yourself wanting to get rid of another trap, try running a Limit Reverse (pretty decent combo with Mid Shield Gardna, or just Tribute Summon something / get a tuner / set up a Synchro).

Looks pretty good overall. You cover a lot of ground, so I would expect this to work for you most of the time. If you can, though, try to work in Warrior Lady of the Wasteland somewhere in there. When used properly, she can easily set up a Millennium Shield or tuner for you.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:20 am

ShadowBlade wrote:
Astral Barrier is decent and symbolic and all, but without Spirit Barrier in here you run the risk of it eventually being a dead draw.

You'd be surprised how useful this is and how often it saves someone; Bomber Dragon, Battle Regulator Tau and Clear Vice Dragon say hello. It can be annoying too.

I also advocate Spirit Force.
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:29 am

ShadowBlade wrote:
Using Evil Shinobi without decking either Scrap-Iron, Defense Draw, Spirit Force, or Totem Pole is boo.

Also, why no love for Warrior Lady of the Wasteland? Sad What'd she ever do to you people that you never use her?

Definitely throw in a Spirit Force somewhere here. You could probably afford that and perhaps one Defense Draw in place of Soul Shield and/or Astral Barrier. Astral Barrier is decent and symbolic and all, but without Spirit Barrier in here you run the risk of it eventually being a dead draw.

If you run one more Equip Spell, toss in an Arms Hole. Also, if you find yourself wanting to get rid of another trap, try running a Limit Reverse (pretty decent combo with Mid Shield Gardna, or just Tribute Summon something / get a tuner / set up a Synchro).

Looks pretty good overall. You cover a lot of ground, so I would expect this to work for you most of the time. If you can, though, try to work in Warrior Lady of the Wasteland somewhere in there. When used properly, she can easily set up a Millennium Shield or tuner for you.

What Arch said. That things saved my ass too many times for me to get rid of it.

I really have been thinking about Warrior Lady, but I have no women in my deck.... she would be very lonely...

Soul Shield is epich tech, and has also saved my ass before. Just the other day I was up against someone who was using that custom chef monster with the spice cards, and had 3 at about 3100. I had 2 Shield Wall tokens left, 1800 lifepoints, and nothing but a Fencer of the United Landstars and Synchro Hero on hand. Topdecked Soul Shield and bought myself another turn to topdeck once more into Trapart. I dominated from then on out. Basically I like it because I take a lot of damage with this deck, so often times I dont really have to worry about the payment. I know there are some better choices out there, but I like Soul Shield. Its a creative route to things.

As for being a dead draw, I do have Bronze Knights to ditch it for a token, which I've done several times when I've pulled it and had low lifepoints. Spirit Force is a posibility, but I dunno about Defense Draw. I run it IRL too, and I've gotten kinda sick of it.

I could never run Arms Hole. Its a good card, but in most cases I absolutely cannot go without a normal summon for the turn. Limit Reverse is a good one that I have on WC09, but never really considered for my DME deck. I think its definatly something I would try though.

I know that Warrior Lady would work great though, so I'm going to give her a try. Thanks for the help Blaine. And Arch, your fat
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:03 am

I'd say try to fit in a Warrior's Pride, since you love to use Gigantech's effect (hopefully it works, not sure though).
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:19 am

Ryu Kuze wrote:
I'd say try to fit in a Warrior's Pride, since you love to use Gigantech's effect (hopefully it works, not sure though).

Thats a good one Sab. Itd work perfectly with Battle Zone, or even just regularly having a warrior destroyed. I use Battle Zone, Gigantech gets destroyed, Warrior's Pride brings back Gigantech, and Gigantech's effect brings out a warrior. Best part is that if this happens during the battle phase, I get to keep on swinging without any more fear of my monsters being destroyed
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:52 am

S-o-F wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:

Thats a good one Sab. Itd work perfectly with Battle Zone, or even just regularly having a warrior destroyed. I use Battle Zone, Gigantech gets destroyed, Warrior's Pride brings back Gigantech, and Gigantech's effect brings out a warrior. Best part is that if this happens during the battle phase, I get to keep on swinging without any more fear of my monsters being destroyed

It's not a problem really. When you get to the point of boredom and start searching for stuff, you usually find a handful of cards to use, so search randomly one day and look through some of the cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GIGANTECH FIST!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIGANTECH FIST!!!   GIGANTECH FIST!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GIGANTECH FIST!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives-
Jump to: