Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any RPG Maker XP spriters / iconers here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Any RPG Maker XP spriters / iconers here? Empty
PostSubject: Any RPG Maker XP spriters / iconers here?   Any RPG Maker XP spriters / iconers here? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:17 pm

I've been trying to set up a Yu-Gi-Oh! video project using RPG Maker XP triggers and functions. However, to make the illusion more complete I've been aiming to find a few card sprites reminiscent of the old GBA Yu-Gi-Oh! games. Unfortunately, my Google search as well as searches on popular RPG Maker sites didn't yield what I wanted.

To keep it simple, I've been wanting generic card sprites (like the ones in the old GBA games) of just a generic Normal Monster, Effect Monster, Ritual Monster, Fusion Monster, (now Synchro Monster), Spell Card, Trap Card, and Set cards. Making each individual card a sprite would likely take too long, so I figure I can sneak by with just regular bordered cards.

Does anybody here perhaps familiar with RPG Maker XP know where I can find these or even if someone here can make them for RPG Maker XP? If not, don't worry about it. I'll continue my search or force myself to learn how to do it myself; I just figured I might be able to save some time by asking here first.
Back to top Go down

Any RPG Maker XP spriters / iconers here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives-
Jump to: