Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

607 - Absolute Powerforce

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

607 - Absolute Powerforce Empty
PostSubject: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:26 am

Release Date: November 14th, 2009
Price: 150 Yen (inc. tax)

5 cards per pack, 30 packs per box

Includes 80 cards total:
5 Ultra Rare
9 Super Rare
18 Rare
48 Common
(Ultra Rare also as Ultimate Rare available, 1 of 80 cards also as a Holographic Rare)

Details:
- The 7th set in in the 6th series of the Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG
- Features the latest cards from the 5D's anime
- Includes Jack's "Savior Demon Dragon", there will also be cards from other characters like Jack, Yusei, Aki, Misty, and Godwin
- Includes cards from the climax of the "Dark Signer Arc"
- Also features cards for existing theme decks as well as cards that will work together with the Structure Deck planned to be released in December

ABPF-JP001
Unicycler
EARTH/Machine/1/100/100
Normal Monster

ABPF-JP002
Vehicler
EARTH/Machine - Effect/2/200/200
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Unicycler" from your hand or Deck.

ABPF-JP003
Trycler
EARTH/Machine - Effect/3/300/300
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Vehicler" from your hand or Deck.

ABPF-JP004
Drill Synchron
EARTH/Machine - Tuner/3/800/300
While you control this face-up card, when a monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, and the DEF of that monster is lower than the ATK of the attacking monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. (If you inflicted Battlle Damage through this effect to your opponent, draw 1 card.)

ABPF-JP005
Bloody-Teared Ogre
DARK/Demon - Effect/4/0/0
During the Battle Phase of your opponent's turn when a second Direct Attack is declared, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect successfully, the ATK and DEF of this card becomes the same as those of the face-up monster that conducted the first Direct Attack during this turn. During this turn, while this card Special Summoned by this effect is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select another monster as an attack target.

ABPF-JP006
Battle Fader
DARK/Demon - Effect/1/0/0
Activate when an opponent's monster declares a direct attack. Special Summon this card from your hand and end the Battle Phase. This card Special Summoned by this effect is removed from play if it is removed from the field.

ABPF-JP007
Power Supplier
EARTH/Spellcaster - Effect/2/400/400
Once per turn, activate by selecting 1 face-up monster you control. While you control this face-up card, the selected monster gains 400 ATK.

ABPF-JP029
Black Portan
DARK/Demon - Effect/1/200/100
If you control a face-up Tuner, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. When a face-up Tuner you control is removed from the field, gain 800 life points.

ABPF-JP030
Shretsudder
EARTH/Machine - Effect/4/1600/1000
Activate by sending 1 Machine-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard. Destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls of a Level equal to or lower than that of the monster sent to the graveyard. This effect can only be used once per turn.

ABPF-JP033
Holy Light
LIGHT/Angel - Effect/1/0/0
This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a DARK monster, and any Battle Damage you take as a result of that battle becomes 0. While this card is face-up on the field, DARK monsters cannot attack, and neither player can Normal or Special Summon DARK monsters.

ABPF-JP040
Saver Demon Dragon
DARK/Dragon - Synchro - Effect/10/4000/3000
"Saver Dragon" + "Red Daemon's Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner monster
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. If this card attacks, destroy all face-up Defense Position monsters on the field after damage calculation. Once per turn, you can negate the effect(s) of 1 opposinf face-up monster until the End Phase, and (???). Return this card to the Extra Deck during the End Phase, and Special Summon 1 "Red Daemon's Dragon" from your Graveyard.

ABPF-JP041
EARTH/Warrior - Synchro - Effect/6/2400/2000
"Drill Synchron" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can halve this card's ATK, and during this turn it can attack your opponent directly. Also, once during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 card and remove from play this card. During your next Standby Phase, Special Summon this card removed from play by this effect. Then, add 1 monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

ABPF-JP045
Treasure of Harmony
Normal Spell Card
Activate by discarding 1 Dragon-Type Tuner with 1000 or less ATK. Draw 2 cards.

ABPF-JP046
Variety Out
Normal Spell Card
Activate by returning 1 face-up Synchro monster you control to the Extra Deck. Select and Special Summon Tuner monster(s) from your Graveyard to your field whose total Level matches the Level of the Synchro monster returned to the Extra Deck. You cannot Synchro Summon during the turn you activated this card.

ABPF-JP059
Subliming Soul
Continuous Spell Card
When a Ritual monster is Ritual Summoned, you can select 1 of the monsters in your Graveyard that was Released for the Ritual Summon and add it to your hand. This effect can only be used once per turn.

ABPF-JP061
Pot of Selflessness
Normal Spell Card
Select a total of 2 cards from yours and your opponent's Graveyards, and return them to their respective owners' Decks. After activation, this card is removed from play, not sent to the Graveyard. Only 1 "Pot of Selflessness" can be activated per turn.

ABPF-JP062
Synchro Control
Quick-Play Spell Card
This card can only be activated if you control no Synchro Monsters and there are none in your Graveyard. Activate by paying 1000 Life Points, and selecting 1 face-up Synchro Monster your opponent controls. Until your end phase, gain control of it.

ABPF-JP064
Demon's Chain
Continuous Trap Card
Activate by selecting 1 face-up Effect Monster on the field. It cannot attack, and its effect(s) is negated. When it is destroyed, this card is destroyed.

ABPF-JP0(??)
Garlandolph, Devil King of Destruction
DARK/Demon - Ritual - Effect/7/2500/1400
This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell card, "Ritual of Destruction". When this card is successfully Ritual Summoned, destroy all face-up monsters on the field with equal to or lower DEF than this card's ATK, and this card gains 100 ATK for each monster destroyed.

ABPF-JP0(??)
Ritual of Destruction
Ritual Spell Card
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Garlandolph, Devil King of Destruction". You must also Release monster(s) whose total Level equals 7 or more from your field or hand. You can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to have any monsters destroyed by battle by face-up Ritual Monsters you control during this turn returned to the top of their respective owners' Decks instead of being sent to the Graveyard.

ABPF-JP0(??)
Ritual Devil Curse Enchanter
DARK/Demon - Effect/4/1700/1000
If you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster, you can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to treat it as 1 monster for the required Level of that Ritual Summon. While the Ritual Monster this card was used in the Ritual Summon for is face-up on the field, the effects of Synchro Monsters are negated.

ABPF-JP0(??)
Change Destiny
Normal Trap Card
(???)

Discuss.

Last edited by Cyber Phoenix on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:02 pm

I know its really hard to summon, but Savior Daemons is ridiculous. Its 4000 Battle Damage, or ridiculous amounts of burn when its destroyed. I think it was cool when Jack used it (He is the Kingu), but overall I'm not a fan.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:59 pm

I actually really like this card! It has so much destructive power that it's just rediculous! Oh, and the card art is pretty cool too. Smile I just wish it was easier to bring out! Hopefully they'll release Battlefader in the set to help out with bringing this card to the field.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:47 am

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
I actually really like this card! It has so much destructive power that it's just rediculous! Oh, and the card art is pretty cool too. Smile I just wish it was easier to bring out! Hopefully they'll release Battlefader in the set to help out with bringing this card to the field.

Battlefader is a fun card to use.

Since that we ARE on the topic of Savior Daemon's Dragon, might as well mention some stuff that I've noticed and tried in Duel Monsters Expert to help with that monster.

The custom card I've noticed is:

Black Egging Machine
[Continuous Trap Card]
During your Standby Phase, Special Summon 1 "Black Egg Token" (ATK 500/DEF 500/Aqua/DARK/Level 1) in face-up Attack Position. When you summon a Monster except a "Black Egg Token", destroy this card.

Some people would think "Yeah, this card isn't worth keeping around." But I took a closer look and realized the timing of it to be perfect for Saviors.

Let's say I'm facing an opponent.

Opponent ends his turn.
I flip "Black Egging Machine" during the End Phase while I have either Stardust Dragon or Red Daemon's Dragon out.
I draw my card during the Draw Phase.
I either A) Use One for One and bring out the Savior Tuner or B) Normal Summon the Savior Tuner.
I Synchro Summon into Savior Star Dragon and Savior Daemon's Dragon.

Typically I would think ahead and try to avoid the "returning back to deck" part....so I noticed this card:

G.B. Hunter
**** Attribute: Earth
[Warrior/Effect]
While this card is face-up on the field, cards on the field cannot return to the Deck.
ATK/ 1200 DEF/ 2000

Combine this with Heart of Clear Water and you are set. (This was an experiment I've tried and pulled off a couple of times during duels.)
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:26 am

You'd have to use that CAC card after getting out the other guys for the synchro summon or else it would be destroyed by its own effect. :/

But that is a neat idea with G.B. Hunter. Hopefully we'll be getting Battlefader to add onto the goodness.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:27 am

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
You'd have to use that CAC card after getting out the other guys for the synchro summon or else it would be destroyed by its own effect. :/

But that is a neat idea with G.B. Hunter. Hopefully we'll be getting Battlefader to add onto the goodness.

Hence why it was only successful twice. (I've dueled with it a bunch of times and failed miserably.)
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:26 pm

I've updated with some of the new cards that were revealed. Fell free to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
I've updated with some of the new cards that were revealed. Fell free to discuss.

At least you know where the old threads get thrown to when no one responds for a while.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Uh, yeah. It's just that there wasn't really much to discuss before on the thread except for speculation. Now we have a glimpse at some of the cards, plus we know that there'll be Union support because of the new deck.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Wow, Synchro Control is crazy. Pretty cool tech card.

I also see we're getting Battle Fader. It's about time we confirmed that so everybody can stop freaking out, haha.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Cyber Phoenix wrote:
Uh, yeah. It's just that there wasn't really much to discuss before on the thread except for speculation. Now we have a glimpse at some of the cards, plus we know that there'll be Union support because of the new deck.

I try to keep it clean.
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:50 am

Pot of Selflessness is pure win. Synchro Control is crazy. Nice to see a bunch of Jack cards getting released. Variety out and Treasure of Harmony are very.... bleh. I havent really liked Yusei's cards lately save Junk Collector and Miracle's Afterglow.

Shretsudder is an awesome guy. Very cool art, very reasonable effect, very decent attack.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:52 pm

*Updated: "Garlandolph, Devil King of Destruction", "Ritual of Destruction", "Ritual Devil Curse Enchanter", and "Change Destiny".

Last edited by Ryu Kuze on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To show "Update" a bit more.)
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:40 pm

Woot, I love Change Destiny. Its so awesome with Crimson Hell Flare.

King of Destruction is another cool guy. His effect is kind of field-nukeish, but it has its limits, and the benefits from it arent out of control. I guess theyre continuing their revamps of Ruin/Demise. I'm liking these included effects that the ritual spells have too.

Ritual Devil Curse Enchanter is just stupid as F***. I hate these "easy ritual material, AND you get a bonus effect!" monsters. Allowing them to be RFGed from the grave as materials is fine with me. It makes rituals a little bit better, makes it possible to use them in a pinch. But if your getting free ritual materials, you shouldn't get synchro killing/free royal opression/draw engines ontop of a giant field blower uper, or a near indestructable monsters. Norswemko and King of Destruction are cool cards, but if they get a possible 3 bonus effects that can absolutely wreck your opponent at the cost of having their tributes come from the grave? Just dumb. I mean, imagine the monster that stops your opponent from special summoning. King is gonna blow up the field, so you don't have any tribute materials left, and Norswemko is friggen impossible to kill.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Rituals go from dead to devastating in two sets. I am rather surprised Konami is pumping them up this much. The creation of these cards has almost made my recent Ritual support CACs useless. But, I'll still use them I suppose.

Norsewemko and Garlandolph are a vicious Ritual Boss team, especially when used with the Ritual Fiends.

I am excited to see Rituals make such a comeback. The anti-Synchro thing is an absolute terror when used with Releaser from Overdrive. Seeing as Synchros have grown slighty out of hand, I welcome this addition to the Ritual set. However, hopefully Konami sees that Rituals don't really need anything else after these past two sets. They have made an explosive comeback and I look forward to completing my Sanguine Ritual Deck with these new cards.
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:01 pm

ShadowBlade wrote:
Rituals go from dead to devastating in two sets. I am rather surprised Konami is pumping them up this much. The creation of these cards has almost made my recent Ritual support CACs useless. But, I'll still use them I suppose.

Norsewemko and Garlandolph are a vicious Ritual Boss team, especially when used with the Ritual Fiends.

I am excited to see Rituals make such a comeback. The anti-Synchro thing is an absolute terror when used with Releaser from Overdrive. Seeing as Synchros have grown slighty out of hand, I welcome this addition to the Ritual set. However, hopefully Konami sees that Rituals don't really need anything else after these past two sets. They have made an explosive comeback and I look forward to completing my Sanguine Ritual Deck with these new cards.

See, the problem with that is that not everybody out there uses Synchros like a doucher. In my Gigantech deck I don't have any level 4 tuners. That means that its always taking 3 cards to pull him out, which I think is pretty fair considering that tribute monsters/most fusion monsters take the same amount. Its made abit easier by the fact that you can have more then 3 tuners and whatnot, but I wouldn't say its out of control like the 2nd turn "lol stardustz" stuff a lot of people do. I mean, some anti-synchro stuff is good. We have some, and I do like the new anti-synchro quick-play spell. But because Konami had to throw Synchros out of control, were probably going to get a crap ton of anti-synchro stuff now, making it increasingly difficult to run them in a way that isnt just "4+4". Because now any effort you put into it is just gonna get screwed by something like that.

But this makes me wonder. With the recent anti-synchro craze, what will Konami bring once its all over? They're not going to to just drop them, and since they're always taking things to a new level to overcome whats currently popular, will they eventually make ridiculous synchro stuff after the anti-synchro stuff is over?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:40 am

I moved it to the correct location of where it was at before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 607 - Absolute Powerforce   607 - Absolute Powerforce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives-
Jump to: