Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S-o-F

Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week! Empty
PostSubject: Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week!   Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Just one card for now, Ill add some more later.

Hellspawn of dark god
http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/872/872615/ninja-gaiden-ii-20080508003822894_640w.jpg
Dark/Level 4/Fiend/Effect
If this monster is in the graveyard while you control a face up "Dark god of World Creation" you can activate the following effect.
- Once per turn, tribute 1 level 8 or lower monster summoned by the effect of "Dark god of World Creation." Increase the attack of 1 face up "Dark God of World Creation" by half the tributed monster's attack, and it gains that monster's effect until the end phase of the turn. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack the turn you use this effect.
Attack: 1600 Defense: 1500

Sorry bout that, I cant believe I forgot the stats >_<

Anywho, its meant to work for Dark god like the creator incarnate works for the creator. Since dark god is only summoned when you have 5 or more darks in the grave and an empty field, I figured it take a different route that can make him the big baddie of the deck, rather then just a supporting swarmer

Last edited by S-o-F on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week!   Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:44 pm

You forgot to list its ATK/DEF. Shocked I'll come back and review it once that's fixed.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week!   Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:54 pm

S-o-F wrote:
If this monster is in the graveyard while you control a face up "Dark god of World Creation" you can activate the following effect.
- Tribute 1 level 8 or lower monster summoned by the effect of "Dark god of World Creation." Increase the attack of 1 face up "Dark God of World Creation" by the tributed monster's attack, and it gains that monster's effect until the end phase of the turn. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack the turn you use this effect.

From this effect, I noticed that you can activate this effect more than once per turn. Which lead me to believe that if you summon a lot more from Dark God of World Creation, you can just tribute them all and increase Dark God of World Creation's ATK power along with the monsters effect (Jinzo is DARK, along with an effect that allows the monster to direct attack). But since Dark God of World Creation's effect only works once per turn, it's balanced, but with some cards to avoid the summoning requirements....

Do you get what I'm saying? (Yeah, I know, it's a "What if?" problem, but might as well bring it up.)
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
S-o-F

PostSubject: Re: Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week!   Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Yeah, I could see that happening. I changed it to once per turn, and made it half the tributed monsters attack (I was thinking about changing it to half even before you brought that up). That we dont have him hitting 6000 from a single tribute, or getting multiple effects/bonuses for an OTK. You could actually do Invader of Darkness and Pitch Black Warwolf so that your opponent cant use anything to stop you. Throw in Blast of the Lance and you've got a 8500 monster you cant stop that does piercing O_O
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week!   Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:59 pm

Battle Fader will save us! Or Last Second Pinch!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week!   Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:29 am

S-o-F wrote:
Yeah, I could see that happening. I changed it to once per turn, and made it half the tributed monsters attack (I was thinking about changing it to half even before you brought that up). That we dont have him hitting 6000 from a single tribute, or getting multiple effects/bonuses for an OTK. You could actually do Invader of Darkness and Pitch Black Warwolf so that your opponent cant use anything to stop you. Throw in Blast of the Lance and you've got a 8500 monster you cant stop that does piercing O_O

Direct attacking has better luck, since you wouldn't know what is facedown. (AKA an effect monster can screw you if piercing was in effect other than direct attacking.)
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
S-o-F

PostSubject: Re: Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week!   Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:44 am

Fat and Strong
Earth/Beast/Level 5/Attack: 2000/Defense: 2100
All battle damage done to your opponent from this monster battling is doubled. This monster cannot attack your opponents life points directly. After this monster attacks, it cannot attack during your next battle phase. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle once per turn.

Lean and Weak
Wind/Warrior/Level 3/Attack: 1000/Defense: 1500
This monster can attack your opponents lifepoints directly. When this monster attacks directly, battle damage is halved. Once per turn, when this monster is selected as an attack target, negate that attack.

Combination Tag
Tribute 1 "Fat and Strong" and 1 "Lean and Weak" on your side of the field to summon "The Strongest Team" from your hand or deck.

The Strongest Team
Fire/Beast-Warrior/Level 7/Attack: 2600/Defense:2800
This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be special summoned by the effect of "Combination Tag." Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to select and activate one of the following effects based on the monster tributed
Level 3 or lower: Destroy all face up level 3 or lower monsters on your opponents side of the field. If your opponent does not have any level 3 or lower monsters, flip all of their facedown cards face up (flip effects are not activated at this time). Select and destroy 1 card flipped face up by this effect. Then, all cards flipped face up by this effect are flipped face down.
Level 5 or higher: Destroy all face up level 5 or higher monsters on your opponents side of the field (except tokens). Then, inflict damage to your opponents lifepoints equal to half the attack of all monsters destroyed by this effect. You cannot attack your opponent directly the turn you use this effect.

Order Enforcer
Light/Warrior/Level 4/Attack: 1700/Defense:1400
When this monster is normal summoned, special summon 1 "Law Guard Token (Light/Warrior/Level 4/Attack: 500/Defense: 1900)" to your side of the field in defense position. By tributing this monster, you can special summon 1 Level 1 monster from your deck to the field. By tributing 1 "Law Guard Token" you can add 1 level 8 or higher light warrio type monster from your deck to your hand

Last edited by S-o-F on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week!   Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Im not that fat.....
Though that is definately the Strongest Team Ive ever seen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week!   Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whaaat will it be, Whaaat will it be? Heres what we have this week!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives :: Yu-gi-oh Section :: Yu-gi-oh Created Cards-
Jump to: