Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro

Go down 
+2
Ryu Kuze
Link
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro Empty
PostSubject: Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro   Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Here is a duel between my fellow Youtube buddies.

Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro (excellent editing quality).
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro   Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Hold on with Replies. Moving Topic.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
S-o-F

PostSubject: Re: Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro   Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Ehh, I dunno. I guess it was a good duel, it just felt really meta-ish to me. Endymion was cool, but other then that it wasnt too exciting. I like me and Arch's duels better where we play stuff like Miracle Flipper, Final Destiny, Sanga of Thunder, and Skull Knight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro   Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:00 pm

S-o-F wrote:
Ehh, I dunno. I guess it was a good duel, it just felt really meta-ish to me. Endymion was cool, but other then that it wasnt too exciting. I like me and Arch's duels better where we play stuff like Miracle Flipper, Final Destiny, Sanga of Thunder, and Skull Knight Very Happy

You do know that you can change your Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro   Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:42 pm

"You used your Necros for the wrong reasons! You're supposed to use your Necros to protect your peeps!"

I lol'd. But in all seriousness, I thought the duel was average. The guy on the right made some bad choices with several of his moves while the guy on the left seemed to know what he was doing the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

PostSubject: Re: Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro   Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:45 pm

haha the guy on the left is named Pepperman and he is a full-on Meta Duelist, as opposed to the guy on the right (ChefHero) he is a non-meta duelist. ChefHero is a good duelist but yes he did make some bad choices.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro   Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Well, no offense, but I got a little bored looking at them play. So much different from how we "do" things here in Suriname. Less about skill I would say.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro   Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:39 pm

I agree with Soffy, a little flat. I prefer duels where Junk Warrior can get a 1300 ATK boost from Royal Knight after you've discarded Silent Strider or where theres an Archangel Zerato vs Devil's Avatar fight to this one.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro   Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Fenian wrote:
I agree with Soffy, a little flat. I prefer duels where Junk Warrior can get a 1300 ATK boost from Royal Knight after you've discarded Silent Strider or where theres an Archangel Zerato vs Devil's Avatar fight to this one.

1) You can vote and SAY NO. The reason why I removed Ojama vs. Lightsworn is because of the guy screaming in the background.

2) You can add people to your friends list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro   Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spellcasters vs. Warrior Synchro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives :: Youtube Duel Video Section :: Yu-gi-oh TCG and OCG Duels-
Jump to: