Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Krazy Kustoms

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:09 pm

I thought I'd make my own thread rather than use someone else's, as its often better to see all of someone's rather than splice them in with others. Anyway, I'd love feedback.

Some of my fun ones

Landstar Colossus LV 9 / EARTH / Warrior / Effect / 3500 ATK / 2500 DEF

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 "Landstar" monsters on your field. When this card battles a level 3 or lower monster, destroy that monster without applying Damage Calculation. All face up "Landstar" monsters you control gain 1000 attack as long as this card remoins face up on the field.

Mammoth Shaman LV 6 / EARTH / Dinosaur / Fusion / Effect / 2200 ATK / 1600 DEF

"Mammoth Graveyard" + 1 other Warrior type monster
Once per turn, you may reduce all battle damage to this card to 0. By reducing this card's attack by 1000 until the endphase, reduce the attack and defense of one face up monster by 1000.

Archangel's Descent / Normal Trap
You may activate this card only during a turn when two or more monsters you control, one of them being a level 8 or higher fairy- type monster, are destroyed. Special Summon one "Archangel Zerato" from your Deck, ignoring the summoning requirements. "Archangel Zerato" cannot attack or activate any effects during this turn.

Mambo Bombo / Normal Trap
Select one face-up "Space Mambo" you control. All Battle Damage done to the selected monster for this turn becomes 0 and any monster that battles this monster is destroyed at the end of the damage step.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Hey, Arch. Long time no see. Let's have at it.

Quote :
Landstar Colossus LV 9 / EARTH / Warrior / Effect / 3500 ATK / 2500 DEF

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 "Landstar" monsters on your field. When this card battles a level 3 or lower monster, destroy that monster without applying Damage Calculation. All face up "Landstar" monsters you control gain 1000 attack as long as this card remoins face up on the field.

Very interesting. I miss the Landstar cards. Too bad they never really got any real life support. I like this card overall. Probably a little easily summoned with Swordsman of Landstar, Limit Reverse, and IRS; but, that's just good strategy, really. It doesn't necessarily make it broken. Good card overall.

Quote :
Mammoth Shaman LV 6 / EARTH / Dinosaur / Fusion / Effect / 2200 ATK / 1600 DEF

"Mammoth Graveyard" + 1 other Warrior type monster
Once per turn, you may reduce all battle damage to this card to 0. By reducing this card's attack by 1000 until the endphase, reduce the attack and defense of one face up monster by 1000.

Mammoth Graveyard? Yay! I don't have too much to say about this one, really. It's pretty balanced and intriguing. I can't think of any problems with it off the top of my head. Maybe some would complain that it can regenerate its own ATK while permanently lowering (at least that's what it seems like from how you worded it) the target's. But, I don't know. I'd have to see it in action to really deem that bad. Another pretty nice card.

Quote :
Archangel's Descent / Normal Trap
You may activate this card only during a turn when two or more monsters you control, one of them being a level 8 or higher fairy- type monster, are destroyed. Special Summon one "Archangel Zerato" from your Deck, ignoring the summoning requirements. "Archangel Zerato" cannot attack or activate any effects during this turn.

You know, I really like this card a lot. Archlord Zerato always seemed like a decent good guy ace monster to me. It's a shame that he was wasted in GX by Edo Phoenix's random deck. But, oh well. This is a very nice card.

Quote :
Mambo Bombo / Normal Trap
Select one face-up "Space Mambo" you control. All Battle Damage done to the selected monster for this turn becomes 0 and any monster that battles this monster is destroyed at the end of the damage step.

Space Mambo! You still love that thing, eh? Haha. Kind of mean to annihilate a monster that battles it. But, it's not like Space Mambo sees a plethora of use anyway. The battle protection ability is nice. On second thought, the destruction of the battling monster does kind of work. It at least gives this card some type of uniqueness. Otherwise, Waboku would just surpass it. So, I advocate that effect now.

Pretty good set, Arch. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Thanks Blaine for the input. I was going to make Landstar Colossus a Fusion originally, but Gigante brought it up that tribing 3 would get some use out of Forces of Landstar. Mambo Bombo is just a what I used to call Mambo's attack, and Mammoth Shaman's effect only last until the endphase for both monsters, that was a typo (he loves Reverse Trap). And yeah, I love Zrato as my ace, but his support is very indirect, with Pedigree of Destruction God and Explosion Wing, so I made a lot. I'll post them at some point I assume.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Here's my favorite one, the art was so perfect

Final Triumph of the Sanctuary
Counter Trap
Activate the card when your opponent declares a direct attack and you control no other monsters. Pay half your Life Points to negate that attack and end the Battle Phase. Then, tribute one "Sanctuary in the Sky" on your side of the field to Special Summon one "Archangel Zerato" from your graveyard, ignoring the Summoning Requirements.

https://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt206/ComeATUlikeAGrizzly/?action=view&current=untitledh.jpg

Last edited by Fenian on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Some Fairy cards

Crystal Wing
Equipment Magic
Equip only to a level 8 or higher fairy - type monster. When the equipped monster inflicts damage to your opponents Life Points, do 500 damage to your opponent. Once per turn, the equipped monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

Dominion Angel
Level 5 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect / 1500 / 600
When this card is sent to from the hand to the graveyard by a card effect, you may Special Summon to your field it in face-up Defense mode. This card gains 1000 Attack points if their is a face up field spell card.

Assault Angel
Level 3 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect / 1400 / 500
When you Special Summon a Fairy type monster, you can special summon this monster from your hand. This monster deals piercing damage.

Guidance to the Heavens
Quickplay Magic
Tribute a Light Fairy - type monster on your field. Then, remove from play, from either players graveyard, a number of monsters equal to or less than the level of the removed monster.

Divine Will
Quickplay Magic
Activate only when you control a Level 7 or higher Fairy - type monster that has been Special Summoned. Negate the activation of a Trap Card or effect monster and destroy it.

Swift Force Angel
Level 6 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect / 2300 / 1300
When this monster is Special Summoned by the effect of a magic or trap card, you may tribute it to Special Summon a Light Fairy monster from your hand or graveyard. While this monster is on the field, inflict 300 damage to your opponent each time a Quick Play Magic card is activated.

Angel of the Blinding Light
Level 7 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect / 2300 / 1000
This card can be Special Summoned by tributing 2 Light Fairy type monsters. While this card remains face up on the field, flip all face up trap cards face down during the Battle Phase. Your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards during the Battle Phase.

Last edited by Fenian on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Sacred Surge
Quickplay Magic
Select one face up Light Fairy monster you control. The selected monster gains 800 Attack until the endphase. When the selected monster declares an attack, negate the effects of the attack target until the endphase. Only the selected monster may attack the turn this card is activated.

Offering to the Deity
Normal Magic
Tribute one LIGHT Fairy-type monster you control to Special Summon one Light Fairy-type monster from your hand with a level 2 higher than the tributed monster. The monster summoned by this effect gains 400 Attack and cannot attack your opponent directly.

Seraphim Guardna
Level 4 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect / 900 / 2100
You cannot Normal Summon while you control this face up monster. While this monster remains face up on the field, your opponent cannot target any other of your Light monsters for their card effects. In addition, monsters you control cannot be destroyed in battle with monsters of equal attack.

Fearless Angel
Level 3 / LIGHT / Fairy / Tuner / Effect / 700 / 1500
This monster can only be used as Synchro Material for a Light monster. If the monster Synchro summoned by using this monster as material attacks a Defense Position Monster, destroy that monster without applying Battle Damage and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's attack.

Last edited by Fenian on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:24 pm

Theyre all good except for 2 of them.

Offering to the Diety seems like its a little too much. Maybe make it summon a monster with a level +2 higher or less? Otherwise your kinda getting any high level fairy from your hand free.

Fearless Angel's problem is much like that of Ali's Level 3 Fairy tuner. Although it seems like it was designed for Avenging Knight Perseus, its gonna be used with Wyvern. And by dealing a good amount of burn damage, Wyvern's gonna get that 1, single boost it needs to become a near unstoppable behemoth for the rest of the duel. I get that its a level 3 so you can tune it with Parashath for Avenging Knight, but 9/10 times its gonna be used for an easy, immediatly beefed up Wyvern.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:05 am

Offering to deity HAS to be a monster 2 levels higher than it, not 2 or less. And yeah, thats one of the problems I thought of with Fearless Angel originally, especially with perseus. Wyvern doesn't get much out of it as its attacking a monster with 2000 DEF or less, so it probably has very low attack. I may change its effect to be more like a Roar of Pride.
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:18 pm

My bad, thought it said two or higher

It'd probably be better as a roar of pride type effect. Theres always the chance that you'll have something to throw a big 3000 meatstick to defense, and then Wyvern just hit the field as a 3600 for just 2 monsters. Even without the effect, I dont think Wyvern is the kind of guy you should be able to whip out your butt whenever you feel like it. He's made balanced by the materials he needs to be summoned. Make him easy to get and balance goes boom.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Fenian wrote:
Here's my favorite one, the art was so perfect

Final Triumph of the Sanctuary
Counter Trap
Activate the card when your opponent declares a direct attack. Pay half your Life Points to negate that attack and end the Battle Phase. Then, tribute one "Sanctuary in the Sky" on your side of the field to Special Summon one "Archangel Zerato" from your graveyard, ignoring the Summoning Requirements.

https://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt206/ComeATUlikeAGrizzly/?action=view&current=untitledh.jpg

I usually dislike cards that remind me of all the bloody Elemental Hero Neos support that Judai used. But, admittedly, I think this is a pretty nice card. I guess some people could complain about it because Zerato can nuke the opponent's monster field right after with a counterattack. But, half your Life Points and requiring a direct attack is a pretty good requirement.

There is only one slightly small issue I see with this, and it's that the card can be activated off any direct attack. So, if something small like Spell Striker goes for a swing, it's an instant Zerato. Yes, I know it's only 600 damage. But, it depends on the rest of the field and both player's scores. Maybe this is what you intended all along. But, this seems more like a comeback card for me, so my one suggestion would be to add the requirement that you have to be controlling no monsters. That way, it actually seems like a "final" triumph since Zerato would then be the only monster on your field. Of course, it's up to you.

Quote :
Cherubim Chariot
Quickplay Magic
Select one face up LIGHT Fairy monster you control. The selected monster gains 800 ATK until the endphase. Any monster destroyed in battle with the selected monster is removed from play. Only the selected monster may attack the turn this card is activated.

Am I the only one that sees a problem with this? Nothing? Absolutely correct. Razz A pretty nice card, this one. As soon as I read it, I envisioned Archlord Zerato engaged in a multi-turn battle against an opponent's ace monster that is unaffected by monster effects.

Quote :
Offering to the Deity
Normal Magic
Tribute one LIGHT Fairy-type monster you control to Special Summon one Light Fairy-type monster from your hand with a level 2 higher than the tributed monster. The monster summoned by this effect gains 400 attack and cannot attack your opponent directly.

Interesting. I can't think of anything that would make this broken. It's pretty much a -1, but gives a small ATK bonus. I do have one suggestion though. In some of your cards, you write "ATK." In others, you write out "attack." It's better to be consistent, so try to make all your future cards with "ATK."

Quote :
Seraphim Guardna
Level 4 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect / 900 / 2100
You cannot Normal Summon while you control this face up monster. While this monster remains face up on the field, your opponent cannot target any other of your LIGHT monsters for their card effects. In addition, monsters you control cannot be destroyed in battle with monsters of equal attack.

Same thing with this one, except also with "Light" and "LIGHT." Now then, the effect is pretty decent. However, the one tiny-tiny problem I have with it is that the bar on Normal Summons doesn't seem to be that hefty of a cost. A lot of Fairy decks specialize in Special Summoning, especially with those Fallen Angels and Christia and whatnot, so you might want to look into doing something additional with this, or changing that restriction around a little.

Quote :
Fearless Angel
Level 3 / LIGHT / Fairy / Tuner / Effect / 700 / 1500
This monster can only be used as Synchro Material for a LIGHT monster. If the monster Synchro summoned by using this monster as material attacks a Defense Position Monster, destroy that monster without applying Battle Damage and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's attack.

Eh, I'll just agree with Ally here. I don't have much to add about this card, since I never really engaged myself with Fairy Tuners and Synchro Monsters. So, I don't believe myself qualified to say too much here.

Quote :
Crystal Wing
Equipment Magic
Equip only to a level 8 or higher fairy - type monster. When the equipped monster inflicts damage to your opponents Life Points, do 500 damage to your opponent. Once per turn, the equipped monster cannot be destroyed.

Cannot be destroyed by anything? That seems a little rough, especially if it was equipped to Christia or something. Wouldn't this effect also prevent a Darklord Zerato from popping by its own effect? Either way, I would change that to a battle survival effect at the very least.

Quote :
Dominion Angel
Level 5 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect / 1500 / 600
When this card is sent to from the hand to the graveyard by a card effect, you may Special Summon to your field it in face-up Defense mode. This card gains 1000 attack points if their is a face up field spell card.

Ah, remember your "there" VS "their" VS "they're" rules. "There is speculation that they're going to their hideout over there." Cool The effect is fairly decent overall. Considering it's a heavy attacker and it would Special Summon itself in Defense Position, it's a pretty fair effect. Even if someone combined Final Attack Orders or something with it, that's still going a little too far out of one's way just to get a 2500 ATK Special Summon with a Field Spell present.

Quote :
Assault Angel
Level 3 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect / 1400 / 500
When you Special Summon a Fairy type monster by the effect of a spell or trap card, you can special summon this monster from your hand. This monster deals piercing damage.

Pretty simple card. Not bad at all.

Quote :
Guidance to the Heavens
Quickplay Magic
Tribute a Light Fairy - type monster on your field. Then, remove from play, from either players graveyard, a number of monsters equal to or less than the level of the removed monster.

Ooh, I sense some Counter Cosmos support here. I don't know. I was never a fan of massive removal. But, I suppose it's somewhat balanced because you're required to tribute a Fairy monster.

Quote :
Divine Will
Quickplay Magic
Activate only when you control a Level 7 or higher Fairy - type monster that has been Special Summoned. Negate the activation of a Trap Card or effect monster and destroy it.

Seems like something like this wouldn't be necessary with all the other Fairy-Type monster support out there. Then again, Deformers don't need half the crap they have. This card again seems like it would just be used for more Christia protection, but I'm sure you had a deeper purpose in mind for it.

Quote :
Swift Force Angel
Level 6 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect / 2300 / 1300
When this monster is Special Summoned, you may tribute it to Special Summon a Light Fairy monster from your hand or graveyard. While this monster is on the field, inflict 300 damage to your opponent each time a Quick Play Magic card is activated.

This is a pretty basic card...however, it creates a really easy OTK, haha. More than one copy of this in your hand and/or Graveyard plus Athena is game over. It can just keep recycling itself. Foolish Burial makes it even more insanely easy to pull off. I would also mention Card of Safe Return. But, that's getting banned in a few days anyway so it's not that big of an issue anymore. So, yeah, fix this one.

Quote :
Angel of the Blinding Light
Level 7 / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect / 2300 / 1000
This card can be Special Summoned by tributing 2 Light Fairy type monsters. While this card remains face up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards during the Battle Phase.

Eeeh, the only thing that saves it for me is the 2-tribute requirement, whether you're Normal Summoning or Special Summoning it. Pretty fair Fairy representation of Mirage Dragon, I suppose. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Finally Blaine comments, you see pretty much every way a card could be abused. Yes, I know my grammar isn't too great. Where to start:

Crystal Wing: I see your point with Darklord Zerato and Christia, maybe battle would be preferred.

Cherubim Chariot (Sacred Surge): A name change was needed, I screwed it up when I pulled it off the Card maker.

Seraphim Guardna: Hmm, I see your point about the Special Summoning. I tried to make him like Obsidian Dragon, who point blank stops cards that target Dark monsters, with slightly less defense, a cool 'Tie goes to the Light monster' effect, and some drawback.

Fearless Angel: I know Soffy said that it could be abused with Wyvern, but I must disagree. Wyvern starts with 2100 ATK and can't change positions like Perseus can. If it attacks a Defense position monster, the monster is going to have been put in defense purposely because of a much higher stat, not becuase it was switched. I did have the idea to make it more like Roar of Pride instead, so we'll see.

Swift Force Angel: Wow, another reason to hate Athena. I'm going to change it to Spell and Trap effects only.

Divine Will: Its really just Overwhelm for Fairies, which is one of my absolute favorite cards.

Guidance to the Heavens: My 2nd favorite card (Soul Release) doesnt always do it for me, and I usually can only use it with Magic Sanctuary. Also, removing from the grave is one of the most underrated effects in the game.

Thanks for the comments Smile
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:46 pm

It still makes an easy Wyvern, which could make Wyvern decks a million times better then they already are, or need to be. Ive seen one used on DME before, the amount of lifepoint gain is ridiculouse, but if you can keep their field empty they have a hard time pulling out Wyvern. Its hard in that your gonna need a level 5-6 light monster to do it. If they can get 2 easily summoned guys out to whip out a monster thatll hit the field at around 5000 attack, then its a problem.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:39 pm

It seems like you're saying we can't have any level 3 Light tuners, because its an easy Wyvern. And the tuner would most likely have a Life Point increasing or attack boosting effect, like most fairies. Half the damage of a defense position monster isn't very much, as a typical defense positon monster, say, Double Protector has 700 Attack, Wyvern kills it, 350. I guess I don't see the abuse part. Oh, and some non-fairy cards in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Dark Balter of the Seventh Level
Level 8 / DARK / Fiend / Effect / 2750 ATK / 2300 DEF
This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be summoned by tributing one "Dark Balter the Terrible" you control. While this card remains face-up on the field, this first monster to declare an attack during either player's Battle Phase is destroyed by this card's effect. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Power Basist
Level 4 / LIGHT / Thunder / Effect / 500 ATK / 1500 DEF
Increase the attack of all face up "Musician Kings" by 1000. This monster cannot be selected as an attack target while you control a face-up "Musician King."

Terremoto of the Earthquake
Level 5 / EARTH / Warrior / Effect / 1200 ATK / 2400 DEF
This card cannot be Special Summoned. Tribute this face-up card to destroy all face-up monsters with less attack than this monster's defense. A monster who attacks this card whose attack is lower than this monster's defense is destroyed.

Gigantech Fist
Normal Trap
Activate this card by selecting a Warrior-type Synchro monster you control. This turn,when the selected monster battles and does not destroy an opponent's monster in battle, destroy that monster with this card's effect. Additionally, if the selected monster's attack is higher than its original attack, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference.

Showdown at Sunset
Normal Trap
Activate this card during your opponent's Battle Phase when ther is only one monster in face up Attack position on your field. When an opponent's monster attacks, send the top card of your deck to the graveyard and activate one of the following effects. Monster: destroy the attacking monster. Magic: Negate the attack and inflict 800 damage to your Life Points. Trap: Destroy one monster you control.

True Leviathan
Level 8 / WATER / Fiend / Effect / 3000 ATK / 2800 DEF
This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by tributing 2 level 8 or higher monsters. When this monster attacks destroy all other monsters on your side of the field.When this card declares an attack, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. Any monster that this monster battles is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. This monster cannot be destroyed by monsters with the same attack.

True Behemoth
Level 8 / Earth / Fiend / Effect / 3000 ATK / 2600 DEF
This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by tributing 2 level 8 or higher monsters. Your opponent may not select other monsters on your side of the field as attack targets while this card remains face-up on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects that do not speciafically designate a target. This monster cannot be destroyed by monsters with the same attack.

Prince of Thieves
Level 5 / WIND / Warrior / Effect / 1200 ATK / 1000 DEF
Once per turn, you may select one of your opponent's monsters and place it in your hand. Then, summon one 'Doppler Token' to your opponent's side of the field. The selected monster has the same attack, defense, level, attribute, type, and effect as the sent monster. During the endphase of your turn shuffle this card into your deck.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Chaos Knight
Level 5 / DARK / Warrior / Effect / 0 / 0
This card can only be Special Summoned by removing one LIGHT monster and one DARK monster from your graveyard from play. Once per turn, select one monster at random from your graveyard. This monster's original attack and defense become the same as that monster's attack and defense until the endphase.

Assassin Marksman
Level 4 / DARK / Warrior / Effect / 1800 / 1200
When this monster battles, increase its Attack by 500 during the damage step only. When this monster destroy an opponent's monster as a result of battle, increase this card's level by 1. During the Endphase of a turn that this card declared an attack, flip this card into facedown defense position.

Uriel's Wrath
Normal Trap
Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each face-up "Archangel" monster you control. You cannot perform your battle phase during the turn you use this effect.

Raphael's Wisdom
Normal Trap
Select one face-up fairy monster you control and force the activation of its effect. If the timing is incorrect, destroy the selected monster.

Last edited by Fenian on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Fenian wrote:
Chaos Knight
Level 5 / DARK / Warrior / Effect / 2000 / 1400
This card can only be Special Summoned by removing one LIGHT monster and one DARK monster from your graveyard from play. If this card battles a LIGHT main type or DARK main type monster, destroy the monster without applying damage calculation.

To be honest, I only see Synchro bait with this card. (which would mean no one would use it for the right purposes) That and the Core Chimair monsters have that covered. Can you state why you made this card or was it random?

Fenian wrote:
Assassin Marksman
When this monster battles, increase its Attack by 500 during the damage step only. When this monster destroy an opponent's monster as a result of battle, increase this card's level by 1. During the Endphase of a turn that this card declared an attack, return this card to your hand.

One thing wrong with this card. The second effect and the last effect makes me wonder if you either A) Have something planned during Main Phase 2 or B) Just a ramming beatstick since the third effect would return it to your hand and your opponent can't do anything to stop it except by Bottomless, Saku, and that. Otherwise the opponent can't kill it and you'll have a 2300 beatstick being summoned to the Field without restraint or worry that the opponent can kill it on their turn.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
S-o-F

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:20 am

Fenian wrote:
Chaos Knight
Level 5 / DARK / Warrior / Effect / 2000 / 1400
This card can only be Special Summoned by removing one LIGHT monster and one DARK monster from your graveyard from play. If this card battles a LIGHT main type or DARK main type monster, destroy the monster without applying damage calculation.

Assassin Marksman
When this monster battles, increase its Attack by 500 during the damage step only. When this monster destroy an opponent's monster as a result of battle, increase this card's level by 1. During the Endphase of a turn that this card declared an attack, return this card to your hand.

1.I second what Sab said. It also promotes Chaos Sorcerer swarming. Imagine pulling out this guy, Chaos Sorcerer, and getting your normal summon for the turn. 3 monsters, 2 with pretty good attack, for.....nothing?

2.Direct Border anyone?
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:24 am

Yeah, Chaos Knight may not be too great, but I do enjoy my Chaos deck on DME; I'll revisit him, but I do like Marksman-- made him after watching "The Living Daylights" and "License to Kill" and the return to hand thing left whoever used him wide open. Would you advocate a cost to attack so its like he's a hired hand or making him flip to facedown Defense mode so he's stealthy?
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:32 am

Fenian wrote:
Yeah, Chaos Knight may not be too great, but I do enjoy my Chaos deck on DME; I'll revisit him, but I do like Marksman-- made him after watching "The Living Daylights" and "License to Kill" and the return to hand thing left whoever used him wide open. Would you advocate a cost to attack so its like he's a hired hand or making him flip to facedown Defense mode so he's stealthy?

I was going to recommend defense. Go facedown defense. That way he can be like a one-shot kinda guy, instead of an infinite kinda guy. And I think what Sab meant with him is when you've got multiple monsters on the field. I could see him in a swarm deck showing up every turn as a 2300 meatstick. With all the special summoning/field filling swarm decks do using your normal summon on this guy once a turn wouldnt be a problem at all.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Centurion Solider
Level 4 / EARTH / Warrior / Effect / 1500 / 1000
When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, add 2 'Centurion Soldiers' to your hand from your deck.

Centurion Legionnaire
Level 6 / EARTH / Warrior / Fusion / Effect / 2000 / 0
'Centurion Soldier' + 'Centurion Soldier'
This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. During the Endphase of each turn, switch the original attack and defense values of this monster.

Centurion Horseman
Level 4 / EARTH / Warrior / Effect / 1700 / 1000
During the end of your Battle Phase when this monster atttacked your opponent directly, you can Special Summon one 'Centurion Horsemen' from your deck.

Centurion Artillery
Level 5 / FIRE / Machine / Effect / 1900 / 0
Increase the attack of all face-up 'Centurion' monsters you control by 500. By tributing one 'Centurion' monster you control, destroy one facedown card on your opponent's side of the field.

Plebeian Recruits
Level 2 / WATER / Warrior / Effect / 1000 / 0
Tribute all face-up 'Plebian Recruits' on your side of the field to increase the attack of one 'Centurion' monster you control by 500 for each monster. During your draw phase, you may add a number of 'Plebian Recruits' to your hand for each face-up 'Centurion' monster you control.

Rome Is The Mob
Normal Magic
Special Summon any number of 'Plebian Recruits' from your hand to the field. Monsters summoned by this effect cannot be used as a card cost except for their own.

Conscript Soldiers
Select a number of 'Centurion' monsters in your Graveyard equal to the number of 'Centurion' monsters you control. Return the selected monsters to your deck. Then, shuffle your deck.

The Pawns Go First
Normal Trap
Activate when an opponent declares an attack on a facce up monster with an original attack of 0. Draw 2 cards from your deck.

Cut Your Losses
Normal Trap
Activate only when your opponent declares an atack on a face-up monster you control. Remove the monster you control from the play until the Endphase. Then, summon one 'Infantry Token' to your field (LV 1 / EARTH / Warrior / 500 ATK / 500 DEF) and have it become the new target of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:09 pm

Though people have stopped checking customs, I still wanna get these ideas out of my head and written down. Its a set based on the Seven Deadly sins. I noticed DME had the Seven Deadly Sins as continuous trap cards, but I liked what I did with mine, more designed for Counter Fairies, makes sense. I tried a deck with theirs, it didn't really go anywhere, though maybe I ran them improperly. Any advice on wording would be appreciated Smile.

Deadly Sin - Avarice
Counter Trap
Activate only when your opponent activates a Spell, Trap, or Monster effect that allows him to draw cards outside the Draw Phase. Negate that card's effect, then your opponent discards a number of cards equal to (or lower than) the number they would have drawn with the negated card's effect.

Deadly Sin - Gluttony
Counter Trap
Activate only when your opponent activates a Spell, Trap, or Monster effect that would increase his/her Life Points. Instead, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that amount.

Deadly Sin - Pride
Counter Trap
Activate when your opponent summons a monster when they already control two more monsters than you. Negate the summon of that monster and destroy it.

Deadly Sin - Envy
Counter Trap
Activate only when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card with the same name as a Spell or Trap card in their Graveyard. Negate the activation of that card and destroy it.

Deadly Sin - Sloth
Counter Trap
Activate only during the endphase of a turn your opponent set a Spell or Trap card and did not declare an attack. Destroy one Spell or Trap card on the field.

Deadly Sin - Wrath
Counter Trap
Activate only when an opponent's deals more than 2500 or more damage to your Life Points to your Life Points. Destroy the monster on your opponent's field with the most attack.

Deadly Sin - Lust
Counter Trap
Activate this card only when your opponent takes control of a monster on your field with a card effect they control. Return that monster to your hand and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's defense.

Last edited by Fenian on Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Quote :
Deadly Sin - Avarice
Counter Trap
Activate only when your opponent activates a Spell, Trap, or Monster effect that allows him to draw cards outside the Draw Phase. Negate that card's effect, then your opponent discards a number of cards equal to the number they would have drawn with the negated card's effect.

You'll want to throw in "discards a number of cards equal to or lower than..." probably. If your opponent would draw 2 cards and they only have 1 left in their hand, Avarice wouldn't have them discard anything because it's not the exact number. At least, that's how they tended to word cards back when I paid attention. It can't hurt, though; makes it more clear on what you want.

Quote :
Deadly Sin - Gluttony
Counter Trap
Activate only when your opponent activates a Spell, Trap, or Monster effect that would increase his/her Life Points. Negate that increase and instead inflict damage to your opponent equal to that amount.

Just "Instead, inflict damage..." instead of "Negate that increase" is fine. This is a good card.

Quote :
Deadly Sin - Pride
Counter Trap
Activate when your opponent summons a monster when they already control two more monsters than you. Negate the summon of that monster and destroy it.

I'm not sure about this one. I get that it's meant to counter swarm and whatnot, but it still seems like it would be pretty difficult to use unless you were really on the receiving end of a beating. At the same time, having your opponent control only one more monster than you to activate it seems a bit harsh. I guess it's good the way it is.

Quote :
Deadly Sin - Envy
Counter Trap
Activate only when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card with the same name as a Spell or Trap card in their Graveyard. Negate the activation of that card and destroy it.

I've seen this before, under a different name. A good idea and effect.

Quote :
Deadly Sin - Sloth
Counter Trap
Activate only during a turn your opponent set a Spell or Trap card and did not declare an attack. Destroy one Spell or Trap card on the field.

"Activate during the End Phase of a turn..." and this card is good to go. Pretty good stuff there.

Quote :
Deadly Sin - Wrath
Counter Trap
Activate only when an opponent's deals more than 2500 or more damage to your Life Points to your Life Points. Destroy the monster on your opponent's field with the most attack.

There's really not much to say here. I like this card a lot.

Quote :
Deadly Sin - Lust
Counter Trap
Activate this card only when your opponent takes control of a monster on your field with a card effect they control. Return that monster to your hand and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's defense.

Doesn't Troy Bomb do something similar to this, right down to the Effect Damage? If so, you might want to switch it up a bit. It's a pretty decent card, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:43 pm

Thanks for the input Blaine. Troy Bomb does something similar, but rather than return the monster and do damage equal to defense, it destroys the monster and does damage equal to attack. I tried a few ideas, but Lust seemed pretty clear cut as to what it could be. Here's the main goal I guess for the deck, I figured its effect would have to be pretty strong to justify running it considering you'll only dump all 7 by running a massive mill deck that also runs counter traps.

Sinner's Penance
Normal Magic
Activate this card when you have seven different "Deadly Sin" cards in your graveyard. Remove those cards from play from your graveyard to destroy all monsters your opponent controls and remove them from play. Then, deal damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters X 1000.

Last edited by Fenian on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Mmm, my Trap archetype would make this insanely broken, considering they all dump Trap Cards from the Deck. *laughter with lightning in background*

Otherwise, it does seem pretty silly to go out of one's way just to build a mill deck around this. It isn't too bad of a card.

Though, one thing kind of annoys me in that it's similar to Rainbow Dragon in its activation requirement. Once you have it set up for the first one, you can drop all three copies (obviously at the time of your best interest). This means you can have a potential of three Raigeki cards with damage at any given time. Have you considered adding an effect that maybe removes all of the Seven Sins or maybe a number equal to the monsters you've destroyed, etc, or something?

It's still not that bad. It would just seem a little overwhelming in multiple copies once the seven are there. This also takes into consideration possible advantages you're gaining from the Seven Sin cards themselves, which could possibly leave your opponent at a bad enough disadvantage. Guaranteeing three Raigekis + damage after all that just seems a bit "too" villainy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Good point Blaine. I'll change it to remove from play from your graveyard, thanks. And yea, I saw that a mill deck could use it, but it seems awfully circumnavigate, I imagin it as more of a trump card or a gamebreaker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Krazy Kustoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy Kustoms   Krazy Kustoms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krazy Kustoms
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives :: Yu-gi-oh Section :: Yu-gi-oh Created Cards-
Jump to: