Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Rules and Web-links.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

Forum Rules and Web-links. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules and Web-links.   Forum Rules and Web-links. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Alright, since I haven't set up any rules...I'll set up a new set of rules:

For Signatures:
- You can have a 600x200 signature image. (If you want me to check the image beforehand, Private Message me and I'll look at it.)
- Please, be reasonable with these images. (I mean, don't act stupid with these images. As always, Private Message me and I'll look at it to make sure if it's fine for the Emporium.)
- Character Text Limit is 500. No more, No less.

For Avatars:
- Please, be reasonable with these images. (I mean, don't act stupid with these images. As always, Private Message me and I'll look at it to make sure if it's fine for the Emporium.)
- Width: 150 Pixels. Height: 200 pixels. File Size less than or equal to 64 KBs. (Any loopholes that goes around this, let me know so I can adjust the rule. I will not do it "just for you". I will do it for everyone's convinence.)

For Posting:
- Try to not flame others on here. I don't care if you are from Duel Monsters Unlimited or Duel Monsters Expert. I WILL BAN BOTH OF YOU IF I CATCH YOU FLAMING EACH OTHER.
Also: BE FOREWARNED: If I see arguments of any kind or if someone is running here to complain constantly, they will be banned on the spot.
- Be reasonable with what you post. I'm trying to make this a friendly enviroment for everyone so that people can enjoy coming to this site more.
- No advertising. We do not care about some random place that we've never even heard of.

To create your own team:
- Submit a form to me on what team it is going to be, who's joining it, and what color it's going to be.

More rules will be added at a later time...
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

Forum Rules and Web-links. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Weblinks   Forum Rules and Web-links. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:43 pm

FORUM WEB-LINKS

If you want your Forum link to be posted here, PM me.

Link's Forum: Community Gaming
From Link: Fyi, I didn't get the enthusiasm I was looking for when I created that Forum so if you do visit it and it looks deserted then please post something there so that I know new people are joining.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com

Forum Rules and Web-links.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: General Forum Rules-
Jump to: