Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:20 pm

New DS pokemon game coming out March 17th. I already reserved my copy of and am very excited lol. Although Johto wasn't the best Region out there it still is very rich with Potential.

I personally didnt like the starters for this Region well maybe Cyndaquil but that's a different story.

Anyway, discuss.

EDIT:
Epic Music!!!

Last edited by Link on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:24 pm

I think Johto was a very good region. Not as good as Kanto, but better than Hoenn, and I have no idea what the 4th place was. (Sinnoh)? You have Goldenrod, the Towers, Sprout Tower, decent geography, the one Ocean was pretty cool. But yeah, I'm so excited about the game. Silver was easily the best video game I ever bought, and judging from what I've seen this one will be phenomenal as well. Me and Soffy have already had lengthy discussion about it. Any favorites Link? I've already set up my nice little team, its all planned out, as soon as I find out how much it costs. Also: someone tell Soffy that Fearow is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:16 pm

My team back in the day was Typhlosion, Kingdra, Forretress, Sneasel, Noctowl and Magneton.

I dont know if i'll stick to that team this time but *shugs* who knows lol

P.S. I will tell SOF that Fearow is terrible. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:20 am

Cead mille failte. My old team was Ampharos, Scizor, Feraligator, Noctowl, Gyardos, and Suicune, so Ima change it up with Scizor, Luxray (who Soffy for whatever reason thinks is terrible) Skarmory, Mismagius, Typhlosion, and Slaking. Trying to mix it up, dont want an identical playthrough. And Tyranitar and Kingdra. Owch X X.
Back to top Go down
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:21 am

If anyone is up for a battle on WiFi, I'm always game. I own Diamond and Platinum versions so yeah.

PM me your friend code or ask for mine and we'll throw down.

P.S. I don't use Legendaries and I wont go up against them either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives :: Other Games Section :: Video Games Discussion-
Jump to: