Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look up into the sky...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S-o-F

Look up into the sky... Empty
PostSubject: Look up into the sky...   Look up into the sky... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:09 am

I dunno if the names work, kinda just followed the Laris/Garis theme.

Kallis the Star Beast
Earth/Beast/Level 2/Attack: 400/Defense: 400/Effect:
When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, you can place one monster with “Star” in its name from your deck on top of your deck. Tribute this face up monster to special summon 1 monster from your graveyard that was discarded from your deck to the graveyard during this turn.

Hallis the Star Beast
Earth/Beast/Level 4/Attack: 1600/Defense: 1600
Once per turn, you can send the top card of your deck to the graveyard. You can reveal this card in your hand and send it to the graveyard to select 1 removed from play “Star” monster and special summon it. When the monster special summoned by this effect is destroyed, special summon this monster from your graveyard and inflict damage to your opponent’s life points equal to the summoned monster’s level x200

Illis the Star Beast
Earth/Beast/Level 5/Attack: 2400/Defense: 2400
When a “Star” monster is sent from the deck/hand to the graveyard, you can special summon it to your side of the field. A monster special summoned by this effect cannot attack your opponent’s life points directly, or be used for a tribute or synchro summon. Once per turn you can send the top card of your deck to the graveyard.

Jullis the Star Beast
Earth/Beast/Level 7/Attack: 2700/Defense: 2700
This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster cannot be special summoned except when it is sent from the deck to the graveyard by the effect of a “Star” monster. As long as this monster remains face up on the field, each time a “Star” monster is sent from the deck to the graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent’s life points equal to the sent monster’s level x200. If this monster is in your graveyard, you can discard 1 monster from your hand to shuffle it into the deck.

Stallis the Star Bird
Wind/Winged Beast/Level 2/Attack: 400/Defense: 400
During the damage step of your turn when a “Star” monster battles, you can tribute this monster to increase the “Star” monsters attack by the level of your opponent’s monster x100. When this monster is destroyed, special summon 1 “Star” monster that is removed from the game.

Wallis the Star Bird
Wind/Winged Beast/Level 4/Attack: 1600/Defense: 1600
When this monster attacks, increase it’s attack by the attack target’s level x100. Remove this monster from play at the end of the damage step until your 2nd battle phase after this monster was removed from play. When this monster is summoned after being removed from play, select 1 “Star” monster from your deck and place it on top of your deck.

Unallis the Star Bird
Wind/Winged Beast/Level 5/Attack: 2400/Defense: 2400
When this monster attacks, increase its attack by the attack target’s level x200. After this monster attacks, remove it from play until your 3rd battle phase after it attacked. When this monster is special summoned after being removed from play, face up “Star” monsters (except this monster) cannot be removed from play during the battle phase.

Tallis the Star Bird
Wind/Winged Beast/Level 7/Attack: 2700/Defense: 2700
This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster cannot be special summoned except by tributing 2 “Star” monsters during the battle phase that have been special summoned by their own effects. When this monster attacks, increase its attack by the attack target’s level x200. Remove this monster from play until your 4th battle phase after it attacked at the end of the damage step. As long as this monster remains face up on the field, “Star” monsters are unaffected by your opponents card effects during the battle phase.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Look up into the sky...   Look up into the sky... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:52 am

I would usually do a card-by-card review, but it's unnecessary here since I don't have too much to say about each card individually.

Overall, they're a pretty good set.

The one thing I would suggest is to clean up the text a bit, especially in Wallis and Unallis. You mention them removing themselves from play, which is fine. But, then you have a "when this card is Summoned after being RFG'd by its own effect" ability, when you never really mention Special Summoning the monster back to the field.

Also, a small thing for Kallis. It would just be "sent" from the Deck to the Graveyard, since in YGO you can only really "discard" from your hand.

Anyway, they're a neat and interesting set. Should I expect these to show up in PLC, or are they just kind of a side project? Good build off Laris / Garis. I remember what they both do, but I don't remember which is which. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

PostSubject: Re: Look up into the sky...   Look up into the sky... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:17 am

Ill fix up the text, thanks for noticing that. Textual problems are usually things that people dont really notice, and I would rather not have them.

Laris was the one who gained attack equal to the monster it attack's level X200 and then RFG's itself till the next battle phase, Garis is the one who you reveal in your hand to send the top card of your deck to the grave. Then if its a monster, your opponent takes damage equal to its level X200 and you special summon Garis. Garis is an earth beast type and Laris is a wind winged-beast, so I kinda wanted to build on the ground/beast set of them being more grounded, revolving around deck effects/slightly supporting the wind ones, and the wind ones having the flying/RFG effects, slightly supporting the ground ones.

I wont say anything about the relation between these and PLC yet, since I dont know if theyll fit anyones deck until a few more cards are revealed. But depending on how things turn out theres a good chance theyll show up in the distant future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look up into the sky...   Look up into the sky... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look up into the sky...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives :: Yu-gi-oh Section :: Yu-gi-oh Created Cards-
Jump to: