Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yu-gi-oh Crossover: Yusei, Judai, and Yugi vs. Paradox?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

Yu-gi-oh Crossover: Yusei, Judai, and Yugi vs. Paradox?! Empty
PostSubject: Yu-gi-oh Crossover: Yusei, Judai, and Yugi vs. Paradox?!   Yu-gi-oh Crossover: Yusei, Judai, and Yugi vs. Paradox?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:26 am

Spoiler:

Got the information from Duel Monsters Expert.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
S-o-F

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh Crossover: Yusei, Judai, and Yugi vs. Paradox?!   Yu-gi-oh Crossover: Yusei, Judai, and Yugi vs. Paradox?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Ive gotta say, this sounds absolutely and utterly awful. None of these 3 have the personalities that make this entire thing seem awful, and beg the question "why would they ever interact with each other"?

Stardust getting stolen has been done by Jack and at this point lacks any meaning to me. I seriously dont understand why its so much more important than the other dragons. And why not take Yugi's god cards? Those things are probably one thousand times stronger then Stardust.

The dimension travelling reminds me one hell of a lot of season 3 of GX, which was probably the worst season of that entire series. Overall this does not look promising. Im also wondering why a duelist of Yugi's calibur needs to work with Judai and Yusei. Im not just using "Classic winz!" and "furst and best protagunist!" logic here. I mean, everything Ive seen from all the series seriously points out that Yugi outclasses both of them by a longshot.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh Crossover: Yusei, Judai, and Yugi vs. Paradox?!   Yu-gi-oh Crossover: Yusei, Judai, and Yugi vs. Paradox?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Agreed. None of them click. Its going to be Yugi doing his typical amazing stuff--even without said God Cards he's a hell of a lot better than either of them, and has a lot less broken cards--and Jaden trying to fuse alll the monsters on the field constantly for lolz. (Rainbow Dragon and Neos should fuse because it would be kewl!) and Yusei... I used to be a big Yusei fan. He was scrappy, his deck had meddle. Now, he's so obsessed with Stardust he doesn't seem to even look at his other cards (Turbo Warrior or Junk Archer could easily beat Wisel Emperor). And the villian....Paradox? Seriously. 10 years of writing, and they come up with paradox, who looks like a combination of Jack, Kaiba, and Mardi Gras all painted by Andy Warhol. Why would he steal Stardust anyway?

If Yugi and Judai Turbo duel, Im done with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh Crossover: Yusei, Judai, and Yugi vs. Paradox?!   Yu-gi-oh Crossover: Yusei, Judai, and Yugi vs. Paradox?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-gi-oh Crossover: Yusei, Judai, and Yugi vs. Paradox?!
Page 1 of 1