Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shark in the Water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Shark in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Shark in the Water   Shark in the Water Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:47 pm

Hey, I thought I'd try and do some Shark themed cards!

Shark Bait
* WATER
Fish/Effect
- When this card is destroyed by battle an sent to the graveyard, you can special summon 1 "Shark" monster other than "Shark Bait" from your deck.
Atk/ 500 Def/ 100

Hidden Trench Shark
**** WATER
Fish/Effect
- If this card is attacked while in face-down defense position, destroy the attacking monster at the end of the damage step. If this card was destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard while in defense mode, you can special summon 1 level 4 or lower "Shark" monster other than "Hidden Trench Shark" from your hand or deck in face-up defense position.
Atk/ 1000 Def/ 1900

Ruthless Hunter Shark
**** WATER
Fish/Effect
- This card can attack WATER monsters you control. Whenever this card destroys a WATER monster you control by battle and sends it to the graveyard, increase its ATK by 500 and it can attack again.
Atk/ 1500 Def/ 1500

Chum Water
Continuous Spell
- The attributes of all monsters on the field are changed to WATER. A WATER monster that battles with a "Shark" monster has its ATK and DEF decreased by 700.

Carcharodon Piledriver
Quick-Play Spell
- Tribute 1 face-up "Shark" monster you control. Destroy 1 monster on the field and then special summon 1 level 4 or lower "Shark" monster from your hand or deck.

Frantic Thrash
Normal Trap
- Decrease the ATK of 1 face-up "Shark" monster you control by 1000, the change the battle positions of all monsters your opponent controls (flip effects are negated at this time) until the end of the turn.

(I'll post more later)

Last edited by Cyber Phoenix on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

Shark in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shark in the Water   Shark in the Water Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:03 pm

I must say, I like this idea. The whole "sharks swarming to the blood" theme and whatnot is very cool. A lot of themes today just have random arse cards with weird, unfitting names/ideas splashed into them (I'm looking at YOU, Black Feathers, what with your Treasure and Thunder and Anti-Reverses and Anchors. YOU ARE HUMAN BIRDS, WHY WOULD YOU HAVE ANY OF THAT!?!).

I like most of them, and I think there are only two that I have a problem with.

Chum Water
Continuous Spell
- The attributes of all monsters on the field are changed to WATER. A WATER monster that battles with a "Shark" monster has its ATK and DEF cut in half during the damage step only.

Getting a Shrink every time a Shark monster attacks seems abit much to me. I like the idea behind this one though, that the monster is powerless when its in the water and theres shark munchies all around it Very Happy. Maybe to balance it out you could require a water-related field spell be on the field so that it really is like the Shark's territory, or maybe make the decrease less substantial? 500 is always a good fair number.

Carcharodon Piledriver
Quick-Play Spell
- Tribute 1 face-up "Shark" monster you control. Destroy 1 monster on the field and then special summon 1 "Shark" monster from your hand or deck with a level equal to or less than that of the destroyed monster's

Very cool name, but this thing is basically a mega triangle area/fish depth charge combination. Its like both in that you destroy a monster, its like fish depth charge in that you tribute, and its like triangle area in that you summon a monster. However I think that you should put a restriction on the level of the monster your summoning. Otherwise you wont be able to come up with very many varying levels, or even high level sharks without seeing this thing turn a small shark into a lonefire that nukes a monster and brings out a massive level 7 or 8 for the opponent do deal with.
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

Shark in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shark in the Water   Shark in the Water Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:55 pm

Oh wait, I didn't put the "level 4 or lower" on Carcharodon Piledriver? Oops, I'll go fix that. Any yeah, I'll make Chum Water less Shrink-like.

By the way, I got the name "Carcharodon Piledriver" from someone's avatar on the One Piece forum "Arlong Park". I'll have to show you the picture that goes with it. I laugh every time.

Shark in the Water Avatar11466_6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shark in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shark in the Water   Shark in the Water Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shark in the Water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives :: Yu-gi-oh Section :: Yu-gi-oh Created Cards-
Jump to: