Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley Freeman

Riley Freeman

Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy   Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:28 pm

Episode Guide

Inspired by ShadowBlade's Battle Zone series, I set out to create this fanfic. Experimenting with different writing styles, Duelist Legacy has been my personal writing laboratory of sorts, helping me to see what works and what doesn't. Rugged in the beginning, and noticebly better towards the end, Duelist Legacy has and will continue to help me better myself at my writing craft.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy   Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Duelist Legacy was always one of my favorites to read (back when Riley wrote it full-time). Frankly, it still boasts the best use of the Talisman and Sealmaster cards that I have ever seen. There is noticeable progression in Riley's CAC-creating skills as well.

As a reader, you can really get behind several of the characters in Duelist Legacy. There's a lot going on, but not so much that you lose sight of anything important.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy   Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Throwing into the Archives. Let a moderator know that you need it again.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy   Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Returned from the Archives. Enjoy, Arch.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy   Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Thanks Ryu. Onward to reading!
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy   Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:59 pm

It was about time you got off your but and wrote some more FF, Riley geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy   Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-GI-Oh! Duelist Legacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives-
Jump to: