Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Victor Spade and the Chaosriders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Victor Spade and the Chaosriders Empty
PostSubject: Victor Spade and the Chaosriders   Victor Spade and the Chaosriders Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:37 pm

"Gustaph had no idea what his people would turn into back then."
- Victor Spade

The Chaosriders are an archetype group of monsters that will appear in the Recon universe. Led by Joust, the Chaosriders use a mechanic of Rider Counters in order to board and upgrade their motorcycles. Each rider has two upgrades that grant them more power. However, they can also devote a portion of this power to activate new abilities. Riding for the King of Chaos on the highway to hell, the Chaosriders continue to tinker with their machines in hopes of reaching unmatched speeds.

*NOTE: There exists no Spell Card support for this set (currently), as they are designed for Riding Duels.

More cards to come in the future. These are just the basic groundwork. Feel free to rate, comment, and leave suggestions.

Victor Spade and the Chaosriders ChaosriderJoust

Victor Spade and the Chaosriders ChaosriderKoll

Victor Spade and the Chaosriders ChaosriderOba

Victor Spade and the Chaosriders ChaosriderPlack

Victor Spade and the Chaosriders ChaosriderVipe

Victor Spade and the Chaosriders ChaosSpeed

Victor Spade and the Chaosriders Hideout

Victor Spade and the Chaosriders ImpactUpgrade

Victor Spade and the Chaosriders PowerChip

Victor Spade and the Chaosriders RestStop
Back to top Go down
Riley Freeman

Riley Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Victor Spade and the Chaosriders   Victor Spade and the Chaosriders Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:02 pm

oooooh, im definitely liking this new set of CAC's Shadow. Ive always loved the artwork for Gustaph, and to see these new cards is a pleasure indeed!

What sight you use for the artwork, or did you have your friend draw some of them up? Im guessing Deviant art.

And still looking forward to Recon. afro
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Victor Spade and the Chaosriders   Victor Spade and the Chaosriders Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Brandy and I found the monsters on Photobucket, actually. I tend to not find much on DeviantArt. Most of the Trap Cards come from Photobucket as well. A friend of hers drew Hideout for one of her art classes; I'm borrowing it.
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Victor Spade and the Chaosriders   Victor Spade and the Chaosriders Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Those are some interesting cards if I may comment. I cant wait till the first part of the Recon Universe will be published.

BTW, what do you mean you find your card art on photobucket? I see almost nothing usefull there. The best art I find on devianART.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Victor Spade and the Chaosriders   Victor Spade and the Chaosriders Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Just about everything big I have stems from Photobucket, from the Dawn / Dusk monsters to my latest creations of Infinite Black Epoch, Solar Crusade, and Chaosriders.

I never found too much on DeviantArt for some reason. Looks like I have the opposite results as everybody else, haha.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Victor Spade and the Chaosriders   Victor Spade and the Chaosriders Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Zerachiel van Mark wrote:
BTW, what do you mean you find your card art on photobucket? I see almost nothing usefull there. The best art I find on devianART.

I've found enough pictures on Photobucket as well. Maybe, you just suck at finding photos on Photobucket.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Victor Spade and the Chaosriders   Victor Spade and the Chaosriders Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:55 am

Ryu Kuze wrote:
Zerachiel van Mark wrote:

I've found enough pictures on Photobucket as well. Maybe, you just suck at finding photos on Photobucket.
Seems about accurate...

Also Mr. Blade, everytime I think about the Chaosriders, this song keeps poping up in my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victor Spade and the Chaosriders   Victor Spade and the Chaosriders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victor Spade and the Chaosriders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives :: Yu-gi-oh Section :: Yu-gi-oh Created Cards-
Jump to: