Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SMILE preview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

SMILE preview Empty
PostSubject: SMILE preview   SMILE preview Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure whether I'll follow through with this project, but I had an idea for an orignal story titled "SMILE".

Preview:
Fed up with life in general after the death of his parents, Nate Emerson decides to “quit” and reject his own reality. Leaving behind school, a home, and any remaining family, he sets out to travel the world to try and comprehend the lives and nature that surround him while shunning his own existence. But through the experiences of his travels, perhaps he can reconnect with his own life and realize a meaning for his existence, or maybe he'll just fall further into the darkness of thought and despair.

Well, it's not the longest of previews, so maybe I'll expand upon the idea if any of you are interested.
Back to top Go down
S-o-F

SMILE preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMILE preview   SMILE preview Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Seems like a pretty interesting idea. Im a big fan of stuff that involves the world, so it seems like something I'd like to read. I dunno about the "falling further into darkness" part of it. That doesnt sound too appealing to me. I feel like the whole "struggle between depression and happiness" thing has been used waaay too many times. I'd like to see this take a more lighthearted turn to it, maybe Nate can focus on the coping of his parents death, and the betterment of himself as a person? I dont think I'd like to read something thats filled with angst D;. Those are just some thoughts though. Im not the writer, so you do what you want. I dont have much time to read things, so I'm kind of putting that off until after I read my FF Pro League Circuit, but I can say that this is definatly something I would make time for
Back to top Go down
Cyber Phoenix

Cyber Phoenix

SMILE preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMILE preview   SMILE preview Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:06 am

Hmm, I see what you mean. I think I wasn't trying to imply angst with this rather short preview, but I'll still make sure I can avoid it and show the point I'm trying to make. So thanks for the advice/ideas and I hope it'll come in handy if/when I start my actual work on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SMILE preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMILE preview   SMILE preview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMILE preview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives-
Jump to: