Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riley's World

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley Freeman

Riley Freeman

Riley's World Empty
PostSubject: Riley's World   Riley's World Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Welcome to Riley's World!! A blog about the goings on of the sometimes mysterious, Riley Freeman aka, GuardianBlak! geek

My topic today: Dreams

And not just any ordinary dreams. I'm talking about that constant dream about the girl that got away. The girl that broke Riley's heart. The loss of arguably my best friend, all wrapped into an eight minute sequence in my mind, in high def color and stereo surround sound, there to **** with me as long as I live.

Long story short...
We started off as just friends. She dated my cousin for a bit for pete's sake! And even after they went there different ways, our friendship remained. We had a few classes in highschool together. She moved away. We wrote to each other everyday. I found ways to visit her and her family. Love for her, turned into full blown being in love with her. Years go by, life happens, people grow up, things change. People change.

And...she really changed. Once a familiar face, became nothing more than a stranger passing by. Soon, all conversations and even visits stop. And thats when the dreams start. And I admit, it makes me sad, especially when I wake up. They remind of how much I miss her sometimes. Dont get me wrong, Ive moved on, but we were friends first before we ever became so much more. And no matter how much I try to block out these ugly reminders, they pop up in my head when I at least expect it, always leaving me with one question..

How can one smile and be sad at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Link
Legend of Hyrule
Link

Riley's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley's World   Riley's World Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:48 pm

Aaaaaaawwwwwww dude, I feel your pain No
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

Riley's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley's World   Riley's World Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:16 pm

It's called being psychotic.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Riley Freeman

Riley Freeman

Riley's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley's World   Riley's World Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:43 am

Ryu Kuze wrote:

Love puts you through many emotions. If someone reading this doesn't understand where I am coming from, they have never been in love.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kuze
Lone Shadow Swordsman
Ryu Kuze

Riley's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley's World   Riley's World Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:47 am

Riley Freeman wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:

Love puts you through many emotions. If someone reading this doesn't understand where I am coming from, they have never been in love.

Yeah, I know. But at the same time, I probably won't know.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukuzeemporium.forumotion.com
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

Riley's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley's World   Riley's World Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Quote :
You just repeated that he is in love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riley's World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley's World   Riley's World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riley's World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryu Kuze's Emporium :: Anonymonous Menu :: Emporium Archives-