Ryu Kuze's Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nothing shall ever be the same in Ryu Kuze's Emporium.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade Empty
PostSubject: Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade   Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:53 pm

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade:

This is the Crusade set I've made for one of my characters in the pending video series. I really don't feel like writing out or copy/pasting all the card texts again, so I've provided the art from Card Maker. If you guys have trouble reading a certain card, let me know and I'll put the actual text for it.

The majority of these cards would be exclusive to the Crusader deck. However, there are a few that are "common" cards in the universe for which this deck is designed. The other cards in the deck are either real life cards, have yet to be released / created, or are withheld for whatever reason.

These cards use custom grammar for concepts that are not present in the real game. For example, "LV" in card text represents the actual "LV" value in a name, not the Level Stars of a monster.

The Crusaders
Deep in the Otherworld, the Galactic Dynasty ruled over the Great Pyramid Palace of Yunibasu. Under Yunibasu, the legendary Guardian God, a loyal and religious organization followed the teachings of Yunibasu. Yunibasu sought to protect all beings around him; with this, his values were picked up by a peaceful organization of spellcasters and warriors. They came together for a truce, ruling over Otherworld.

However, fate would turn their peaceful land into one of war and chaos. As the gates to the Mirror Dimension one day opened, the Breaker Dynasty stormed forward. Led by Heaven Breaker Welkiss, their Goddess, the power hungry Breaker Dynasty aimed to overtake the Otherworld as their new place of power. Although Yunibasu's religious organization boasted strong fighters, their embedded and deep beliefs of peace led to their defeat. The Breaker Dynasty fought a limitless battle, whereas the religion attempted to resolve matters diplomatically.

Left in ruins and shambles, the group of spellcasters and warriors were ousted from their once prosperess and peaceful land. Eventually, the Galactic Dynasty died. However, it would one day rise again as the Crusaders, a clan dedicated to the removal of tyrants and the return of harmony to Otherworld. Sharp and brisk breezes blow as the Crusaders march forward, hoping one day to return the vision Yunibasu eternally holds.

In the present world, duelist Zelos Phoenix is one day confronted by an old man after Zelos saves him from teenage bullies. As a thanks for Zelos's seemingly archaic way of life, the old man grants him the Crusader cards, claiming that the representation of Yunibasu's beliefs persist in his blood.

Favorite Card: Leisulei LV1
Ace Card/s: Lexia LV0 / Jena LV0

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade LeisuleiLV1

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade ChelaLV0

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade JaspaLV0

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade ZindiLV0

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade JenaLV0

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade KaruliLV4

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade KeriLV0

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade LexiaLV0

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade SoniyaLV1

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade SilentAssassin

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade WarriorLadyoftheMeadow

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade Windrake

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade BlendingGate

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade CosmicFusion

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade DestinySelector

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade EssenceCorona

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade FalseStar

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade LevelUpOverdrive

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade LimitlessCrusade

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade Overzone

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade SoaringCrusader

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade SpiritSaber

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade TradeoftheMartyr

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade BurstRush

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade Counterstrike

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade CrusadersLight

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade LastManStanding

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade LevelOrb

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade LifeZone

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade MirrorofOpposites

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade RestlessSoul
Back to top Go down
Zerachiel van Mark

Zerachiel van Mark

PostSubject: Re: Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade   Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Wauw I'm impressed. Did you do the art yourself Mr Blade?
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade   Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:48 pm

Do you have any idea how many Zonar Metal cards would have art if I could draw this well? Shocked

No, though, I did not draw any of these. Most of them are from random findings. However, Brandy did throw in some color and texture to make a couple of them.
Back to top Go down
Fenian

Fenian

PostSubject: Re: Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade   Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:32 pm

Counterstrike is some epic tech
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade   Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelos Phoenix and the Crusade
Page 1 of 1